Declined Unmute request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&page=2
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Squidward Community College
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:241101816
Date and Time of the Ban: March 29, 14:40
Reason about the Ban: Micspam
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I mean this is just petty. No context given at all about my music playing over chat. I get it that is "against the rules" but seriously, 2 weeks for micspam that NO ONE had a problem with.

You just admitted that you broke the rules, also here are your actual sourcebans. Mutes and Gags stack, although that stacking on your blocks are weird, you still went and broke the rules, so I don’t think the admins really have any fault here for simply doing their jobs.

SourceComms Link
No context given at all about my music playing over chat. I get it that is "against the rules" but seriously, 2 weeks for micspam that NO ONE had a problem with.

Attachments

• 96C73452-8978-4463-A9D0-E45F56598A66.jpeg
    96C73452-8978-4463-A9D0-E45F56598A66.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 101

No context given at all about my music playing over chat
I know, and that's not the only reason why I muted you, you were also blowing/screaming on the voice chat.
About the length, as other people may have told you, it goes with stacking, and this being your 4th punishment it's 1/2 weeks, your 5th will be 1 month and the 6th will be permanent.

Your mute will stay.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread