Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Mute URL: here
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Hey man, nice trickstab
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:52035590
Date and Time of the Mute: 2021-01-08 15:14:09
Reason about the Mute: micspam
Admin that Banned you: Solar
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: There is no proof that use soundboard or music. I also checked the microphone, there are no backgrounds noise or music.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cheese Gaming
You kept going on in the mic and it was more than loud on my end maybe you didnt hear it but that does not mean others are not hearing it.

You kept going on in the mic and it was more than loud on my end maybe you didnt hear it but that does not mean others are not hearing it.
Don't make me deaf. You give mute when the funny for micspam. Okay i`ts right. Whenever I talk to voice chat, I say how well I can hear. They answered say fine. If I had problems with the sound, I would not have been told to turn down the sound. Understand, you are not everything

Don't make me deaf. You give mute when the funny for micspam. Okay i`ts right. Whenever I talk to voice chat, I say how well I can hear. They answered say fine. If I had problems with the sound, I would not have been told to turn down the sound. Understand, you are not everything
Oh yes, I apologize for the stupid translation. Thanks Google

This was closed 2 weeks ago but i didn't get alerted until yesterday about the change, it's still a valid punishment regardless given what Solar had to say in pm's so i'm going to decline it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread