Status
Not open for further replies.

BluXDXD

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Blu
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:124276424
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-07-08 04:15:05
Reason about the Ban: Insulting players nag players spamming caps
Admin that Banned you: Pricholas
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was nagging my friend in a joking matter only, i was using caps so people will be able to see my text and i also say "spam" because they don't see my texts.

@Pricholas

Imo you've already gotten 11 chances, and that's enough and the reasons are almost the same. But ofc is up to Pricholas.

Let's run through a quick little list here.

A. You were ungagged by myself on the terms agreed upon. "This is a second chance, and you will be monitored."
B. You were warned in game by myself to use chat carefully.
C. I received private reports about your chat.
D. You have already sent me a PM about this here on Panda, I told you not to appeal again for at least one year.

Evidence:

Private message:
real quick why did i get muted again i was messing around with a friend of mine were getting on each other and then i saw i got muted
can we talk in a steam group chat so he and i can work this out

Because you appealed your permanent gag, you agreed to follow simple community rules regarding the use of chat.
I agreed to ungag you because your chat is recorded at all times, and I can read it offline, which I did state on your appeal.
I have received private reports from trusted community members about you, and I've also had to warn you verbally in game.

You spam, cap spam, nag other players, insult other players, and you have a very immature personality.

Here are the gameserver rules on chat:
. . .

Please refrain from posting another appeal for at least one year.

Please refrain from posting another appeal for at least one year will i be able to do another one next year?
ok ill try my best

I'm not going to spell this out for you again, this appeal will be marked invalid.

• Agree
Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread