Accepted Unmute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterSenpai

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:131491718&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ✪ ÐrugsØηFirє
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131491718
Date and Time of the Ban: 2015-11-23 21:29:53
Reason about the Ban: Alt of a permamuted account
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Blutz
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I was banned on 2015 when I was 15y old, I've grown up and became a better and less angrier person, now I do know how to speak proper English since I started working on the UK

My main account was https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:36218538&Submit=Search , back on the days my main account only got perm muted on Panda-Community.com #05 | VS Saxton Hale from the Admin:Deleted Admin - Kitty, then when I was on my "Alt" account and I got perm mute on every single Panda Server

Apologies that this has taken this long.
It's a VSH matter but I believe I'm all right to take this.

So you had a main account that ended up getting perm muted, you then changed accounts and that got perm muted. The second account is now your main.
You should of really received a ban as well as you evaded punishment, but it's too late for that now.

I'm going to undo the punishment on both accounts. Please only do your playtime on one of these so it's easy to keep track. Also don't punishment evade in the future as this may result in a general ban from all panda community servers.

Mandatory Info:
You maybe monitored and could receive a permanent silence/mute/gag without a warning if you break communication rules again. Any future appeals will be rejected and only will be considered again after 2-3 years have passed. Here's the rules .

Accepted.

Reactions: White Falcon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread