Declined Unmute appeal... Again. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro4D

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:42637126&Submit=Search (Recent one)
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nitro4D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42637126
Steam3 ID: U:1:85274252
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-03-31 21:00:08
Reason about the Ban: Racism
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Tolfx
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Alright. It's about that time again:

I really forgot why I was banned. Apperently I said something racist. Probably since I have been banned. I've grown up and all blah blah.
From what I can remember even the admin at the time was considering to not or to ban me. Idk what happened exactly. I Just want to use the application of voice chat again. So I won't be the mute again.

Not really much else, any questions can be asked below.

• Surprised
Reactions: Frosty and Husky
So just so we get down a timeline here so we know what is going on:

Second chance granted by me on a perm gag on 2016
Sometime here you was an admin at panda community
You get perm gagged again in 2017 by Lighty and lifted on 2018
You get perm muted by Waxel for Bad Mic. I believe this was a mistake on your end and solved.
You then get drunk and say some racist thing on voice? So you get perm muted by Tolfx 2020
2021 you join the Server twice 15 days apart.

You've received a lot of chance and really you need a 3 year cooldown. So really you should be appealing by the year 2023. You can still type in chat so your communication isn't completely cut off but, since you've only just come back we cannot really gauge if you have grown up. I guess I'm generally going to be the bad guy here and say you've had your chances so you'll have to come back in another 2 years time. May you play here or elsewhere, before you appeal you'll have to at least play on panda for a bit so we know what you're like.

I enjoyed playing with you a lot on dodgeball on voice but if you're breaking communication rules we have no choice but to punish you. You're going to have to take it like a champ but looks like it won't effect you much as you haven't been playing here...Maybe elsewhere, other games or just IRL.

Good to see you briefly on panda regardless ::):

Declined

• Agree
Reactions: vinny and Waxel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread