Unlimited Ammo ? (1 Viewer)

idk if this has been discussed before but what I do know is I've personally wanted to invite a few friends for some hale I told them it was a great server, basically full 24/7 but they asked if there was unlimited ammo and that's not the case, they chose not to come, I don't care really and i like it hear but I wanted to know if it was something devs could add ? It's useful cos scout, sniper and stuff tends to run out quickly.. feel free to leave ur suggestions and opinions

• Disagree
Reactions: chaz
Unfortunately, I have to disagree. Panda vsh is a thriving server in which I have really enjoyed recently. But with the high levels of players comes a lot of very skilled snipers, soldiers and pyro. I think many would absolutely lose it if we gave pyros unlimited airblast or solider's limitless rocket jumps. It just isn't fair and gives a great deal of strength to the team against hale.

It wouldn't be Versus Saxton Hale anymore, it would be Beat the Shit out of Hale Mode :^) and truth be told, hale already has a problem with pyros and other classes, and some stuff would be ridiculous (unlimited ammo crit heavy, airblast pyros, back scatter scouts, smg snipers, etc) it would make the game unplayable for Saxton.

Don't you think think we could limit ammo on certain classes and give unlimited ammo for others ?

More Limits => More Server Lag => More Vsh Crashes => Pissed of regulars. I doubt it would easy to limit some classes and not others, and with class limits causing lag or something of that sort (not 100% on why we get server crashes but saw it may be class limits) so I doubt unlimited ammo will be implemented in any way,

• Agree
Reactions: Spam Goose
unlimited ammo can be used in ridiculous ways on every class, name any class and they can be annoying as hell with unlimited ammo (backscatter scouts, air strike soldiers, airblast pyros, grenade spam demos, heavy being heavy, widowmaker engi with amp, needle medic, smg sniper, and unlimited cloak spy) just to name a few of the annoying stuff

Users who are viewing this thread