Accepted Ungag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RILSkitty

Sourcebans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:50272494&Submit

Name of banned steam account: [WIB] Ladylozes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50272494

Date and Time about ban: 25-4-2017 14:35

Reason about ban: Advertising

Admin that banned me: Bass

Why I should recieve ungag:

I don't have probably valid reasons. But it's so I can chat along with people again with fun, and warn people for stealings and blocking when there aren't any admins on at those moments.
If you wonder what I was advertising, I was advertising my twitch because at those moments I was streaming your dodgeball server(s).
Like I said those are probably not valid reasons. But for what it's worth I learn things faster than most and know to shut my own trap with the stream.

• 8 days worth of playtime.
  • The previous gags are from 2016.
  • His sessions are short because they are only recorded in 2017.
  • His chat log is full of him asking if an admin is online
  • I saw about 4-5 messages of him advertising on the first page so it's pretty clear.
Let's see...So long as warned, I say this gag is valid.
I don't particularly see an excuse though to advertise when in the past it looked like you use to be a regular.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
Like everytime, I'm a she, but I am used to being called ''he'' over the years.

I haven't asked for admin onlines, only 2 or 3 times which was rarely.
Yes short sessions, I get busy on too much other games too.
I will understand if I don't get ungagged, just know I feel sorry for this. But mistakes stay hanging around your life.

• Agree
I already warned you yesterday not to advertise, so I'd also say the gag is valid and am highly against it being removed.

Off-topic:
Also, you spectated for the whole time I was there so something very fishy is going on with that and asking if an admin is online.

I spectated from a corner to stream the whole map, I wasn't much of playing at that moment. And that asking was just a check for a time, nothing wrong to see how things have changed after being offline a long time is it?

I don't have probably valid reasons.
Probably not the best argument for an appeal

If you wonder what I was advertising, I was advertising my twitch....
No doubt about this: https://i.clouds.tf/rk96/7ol9.png

But for what it's worth I learn things faster than most and know to shut my own trap with the stream.
Seems willing to change if given a second chance. However...

I already warned you yesterday not to advertise, so I'd also say the gag is valid and am highly against it being removed.
Based on this I'd say they already had a second chance on the issue, and did not change.

I don't suppose those pictures of yours mean ''go kill yourself''...

Lighy's post: Get out you nitwit
Sudden's post: alperrt, and hang yourself =)

It wont be a problem if I stay gagged, it just makes me able to loose friends is all. Still thanks for looking at this though, despite your 'death inspiring' pictures below them.

• Funny
Reactions: Lighty
I don't suppose those pictures of yours mean ''go kill yourself''...

Lighy's post: Get out you nitwit
Sudden's post: alperrt, and hang yourself =)

You mean my signature? Every time a player posts anywhere on the forums, their signature accompanies the post. It has nothing to do with the specific topic at hand. You can add images and text to your own signature by visiting https://www.panda-community.com/account/signature .

It wont be a problem if I stay gagged, it just makes me able to loose friends is all. Still thanks for looking at this though, despite your 'death inspiring' pictures below them.
You could always use your mic to communicate with your friends. I'm sure you have one considering you're streaming on Twitch.

I'm not much of a mic user. But I could, even though I don't like using the mic much.

I'm not much of a mic user. But I could, even though I don't like using the mic much.
Mic voice-overs are kind of the entire point of Twitch streaming, especially if you don't do a facecam. I would recommend getting more comfortable with it for two reasons:
a) To have better content on your Twitch channel
b) If your appeal is denied it will be your only means of communication on Panda servers

Regardless, this is becoming a bit off-topic, so I will refrain from any other posts as to not derail this gag appeal.

• Agree
Reactions: TBotV63 and Bass
I gave a 12h gag after 3-4 warnings (to stop advertising her twitch), which was then extended to perm as it's 6th comm ban of @RILSkitty. If we look closely at previous comm blocks, we all can see that they are old (last one is almost 1 year old). I would... give another chance to this user and lift the perm. Of course if user continues advertising or breaking any other rule that may end up in comm block, then perm ban for chat would be applied again with or without any warning. I leave the decision up to other db full admins.

Cheers,
Bass.

Please make a post understanding, that this is your last chance. Once you do, I will lift your block. If you break rules again, you will be permanently gagged/muted again and you won't be able to appeal.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread