Declined Ungag v2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
SourceBans Ban URL
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:89807309&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account
dwbl. - Gagged under zannc ♥✗

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:89807309

Date and Time of the Ban
01-14-19 15:19

Reason about the Ban
Insulting & Toxicity towards admins / players.

Admin that Banned you
@Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the gag
I still believe it is invalid, and my last appeal got shutdown without me being allowed to even respond to comments, and I'm still currently being ignored by Madact on the matter of my gag.

Extra stuff that should be noted
DR Chat - https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1036437
NY JB Chat - https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/3379862
Trade Chat - https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/2002668
Last appeal - https://www.panda-community.com/threads/epic-ungag-appeal.18700/

Now, here's even more information. Since I was gagged and I had appealed, my appeal was locked and I was unable to reply to it myself, on my own appeal awesome right?
So I went out of my way to create a conversation with Madact alone, in which she added Kevin bla bla that's not important. What is important is that I have been ignored for a solid month regarding this, so I'm just going to post what had happened in the conversation here, since it's not allowed to be a thread since it was deleted.
8mB8gNR.png

5dekTPU.png

cZ2hAGN.png

fZmJ7eH.png

l82m4Df.png

Gb8ZEaX.png
Sure it's a little spammy, but hey, I'm not just gonna sit back and leave a gag that I believe is invalid stay on, since that is my main way of communicating. Can't wait to have the whole appeal deleted cause it's "unnecessary drama" or some shit.

Looking at the response I still believe you don't get it. Besides it's not really been 3 months.

I think you do need to accept that your behavior on the servers was unacceptable. You don't even have to apologize, this has nothing to do with whatever standing you think we still have. We both did some pretty shitty thing to each other, but that shouldn't be brought into this or even be a factor into your gag. Can't believe I'm even mentioning this here lmao.
You've still been making passive aggressive comments in the shoutbox and generally still believe everything is Madact's fault. For once I actually want you to own up to your mistakes instead of playing the victim card.

I'm thinking you've probably forgotten most of what you've been doing or generally believe your attitude has been accepting. I've hit up at least one piece of evidence that you believe you didn't do. It's old yes, but at least I want to make you aware I'm not pulling this stuff outta nowhere.
1.png

There's a full chatlog of saying how you make people rage quit, how people 'get autism' from visiting this server and telling people either fuck you, libtard, whatever else that I've listed before in the previous appeal. Ghosting in there too, which you seem to also have forgotten.
Considering this from a perspective of if another user was doing this sort of thing, they'd end up getting a gag themselves.

Here's something I said in a discord to the whole situation:
madactthoughtowo.png

I talked about how I'm willing to do the ungag because I don't really go to jailbreak anymore. It'll end up being somebody elses problem, which isn't nice on them but...ffs it's a team fortress 2 gaming server. Generally no need for this anymore. If this place means so much to you then sure, but you aren't getting away with what you did on the servers (and forums).

I'll leave this open this time, seeing what you say. But after that I'm closing it up. If it's going to be dissecting every piece of information in this one post stating how wrong I am and that the gag is still invalid I'm not interested. Closed up, more time needed.
And before this is mentioned, yeah I've considered if it's my fault. Pondering over the matter I do regret acting only when provoked. That's my bad, apologies on that half. I should of just done it at the times you where doing it badly instead of holding back.
But I ain't apologizing for gagging you over your attitude / rulebreaking. You need to accept your actions are your own fault and not the Admin's. For the community's sake.

All anyone had to do was give a warning, one that I had never gotten. The only reason this all happened was because of some personal shit between us and that's what triggered me .If I had actually gotten a warning about this I would've actually toned it down. I also don't think anyone should be getting evidence from over 4 months ago, along with the fact that I still don't believe what I said was that bad dimwits, libtards and I still have no clue what ghosting incident you are referring to.
I can cut down on the sass and passive aggressiveness, but I just need a second shot.

• Agree
Reactions: TWC and krown
You received a warning about the ghosting, to which you responded in steam 'well where's my gag?' or something along the lines. I'd have to boot up the old steam for that one though.
I'll give this another month as I have a policy on cool down, plus you still don't believe what you did warrants the gag. I hope you're a guy of your word on what you stated here, hoping this will also be applied to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread