Accepted Ungag/ Unmute Appeal #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:151144304&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: carp
Steam ID 32 :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262554336/
Date and Time of the Ban: Not completely sure, I've had multiple offenses, a few of the names in the source ban list are from me
Reason about the Ban:Dead talking, Freekilling
Admin that Banned you: I think most of the bans are from so long ago that the admins who induced them have all left? Zushikikato, Iceviet and Jimjo
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I have been playing on the panda tf servers for a notable amount of time, since mid 2017. After I was perma gagged, perma muted, and gaurd banned I finally learnt my lesson, in fact I learned it a long time ago, it didn't affect me as much in 2019 or 2018 not being able to talk or interact with any players but now its starting to get to me, nobody even knows who i am unless they played since EU was active. I just want to have fun, and I was told by an admin this October that if i continued to play, they would consider letting me off. Thank you.

Reactions: vinny
Actual Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151144304
under notes of gag/mute
spam " NO MORE CHANCES -> Zushikikato
total mutes/gags: 11, which includes insulting, more dead talk, mic spam and caps spam

Reactions: Duck Dodgers (Matt)
Hello, considering you have been actively playing on the servers while still being gagged+muted for a while now and you have generally stayed out of trouble since 2018. I'm going to take a chance and remove the gag. I'd recommend re-reading our rules here as you may be re-gagged without warning.

Don't make me regret this decision as you will not get another chance.
Accepted

Reactions: Carp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread