Accepted ungag scrins (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrins

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=scrins&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account : actual name : " scrins[FR](can't speak) "
: old name : " scrins[FR] "
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:89929344

steam3 ID : [U:1:179858688]

Date and Time of the Ban : 01-01-17 21:00

Reason about the Ban : Spam

Admin that Banned you : Capp

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute : i confess i already speak in french, i confess i already spam and i knew that was forbidden,but now i stopped speak in french because the english is better (but my english stay bad...), i promiss delete EVERY my lenny cancer If you can accept my apology for broke these rule...

thank for reading my ungag thread
(ps : how to delete a bind?)

All previous punishments was handled by admins that are no longer here.
So i guess i will give my input since its on slender that Scrins spends his time.
Scrins is a friendly player but he have had his problem with keeping to english and spamming.

A few days ago i lifted the perma ban for avoiding punishment.
I wouldnt be against lifting the gag. But if the gag is lifted and Scrins still break the rules the permanent gag will be placed again and with no more chances of being ungagged in the future.

@Madact what do you think? Since you are involved in slender a bit too.

• Agree
Reactions: scrins
All previous punishments was handled by admins that are no longer here.
So i guess i will give my input since its on slender that Scrins spends his time.
Scrins is a friendly player but he have had his problem with keeping to english and spamming.

A few days ago i lifted the perma ban for avoiding punishment.
I wouldnt be against lifting the gag. But if the gag is lifted and Scrins still break the rules the permanent gag will be placed again and with no more chances of being ungagged in the future.

@Madact what do you think? Since you are involved in slender a bit too.

Yeah sure I see no problem in that ::):

what say...thanks everyone!!!

Your gag have been lifted. You will get permanently gagged again, with no more chances, if you break the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread