Declined Ungag request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:138707776&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: {Apathy} LegendVenom
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0: 138707776
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-28-16 18:27
Reason about the Ban: Admin Disrespect
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Hello! I was gagged by one of the "Totally Not Strict" admin Lighty on 03-28-16.
The reason of why I got banned is "Admin Disrespect". I was wondering if you could give me another chance... That would be awesome. I regret what I did and I'm sincerely sorry. I have "Matured" quite a bit and learned not to be "Disrespectful".

Thanks a lot,
MySocksSmellBad

If you truly want to be ungagged you should have put a lot more effort into your appeal. Unless you are actually incapable in writing, there is a high likelihood in this being denied. Also, saying the sort of stuff about the Admin's general nature and how they're generally not strict/and or does not deal out serious punishments should not help you whatsoever. You have had this punishment for quite some time though and if you did "mature" you would not have written this the way you did. You did have 2 punishments for almost the exact same reason before this permanent one, and I believe Lighty made the correct decision permanently gagging you.

If you truly want to be ungagged you should have put a lot more effort into your appeal. Unless you are actually incapable in writing, there is a high likelihood in this being denied. Also, saying the sort of stuff about the Admin's general nature and how they're generally not strict/and or does not deal out serious punishments should not help you whatsoever. You have had this punishment for quite some time though and if you did "mature" you would not have written this the way you did. You did have 2 punishments for almost the exact same reason before this permanent one, and I believe Lighty made the correct decision permanently gagging you.

All I can say right now is sorry.

I hope this appeal will be treated with the same amount of seriousness and sincerity it conveys.
Pretty much, your reason to get unbanned is structured in such a way that it looks like you're sarcastically saying all of it

Declined.
Is inactive on Forums and no real reasons to be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread