Declined Ungag request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=957694732&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: 957694732
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48486863
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-26-17 11:09
Reason about the Ban: Obscene language
Admin that Banned you: @klay
Why should you receive an unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I received the gag istantly once I joined to the server, because the day before my chat was not clear.
The day before, I mean yesterday (03-25-2017), I joined to the server with my friends (half of the population was in my steam friendlist, they are my friends, and on the server there was not more than 8 people) we were having fun, and as happens between friends, you may say an "offensive word" to one of them but without the meaning of an insult, that's what I/we did, we started "insulting" each other but for fun only, nobody offended anyone, especially someone from "outside". I/(Nobody)had bad intentions.

Unless you have anything of value to contribute to this, refrain from posting.

EDIT: This was in reference to now deleted shitposts.

Last edited:
You got reported. I checked your chat log and based on what I saw I decided to give you a gag.
1f7b3e20e2.png

c16c114e33.png

Even if you had friends on the server, this kind of provoking language isn't appreciated and is against the rules. Keep them private to yourselves. The gag is short, wait it out and refrain from using such language in the future. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread