Accepted Ungag request. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plutonists

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:121310701&Submit
Name of my Banned Steam Account: Adam
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121310701
Date and Time of the Ban: 09-19-16 16:44
Reason about the Ban: Toxic attidute
Admin that Banned you: LieväAutismi (Then Swaggy edited the ban as permanent)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
As this is the 7th gag, I've learned my mistakes and now I won't repeat it again, LievaAutismi clarified that this is the last temporary gag before the permanent one, and I agreed with that and decided not to repeat the mistake, already after a while, Swaggy edited the gag into permanent, and I get it, I deserve it but I would like a last chance as it was originally given by Lieva.
Toxic attitude may never be repeated and if the action is repeated again, I may recieve a permanent gag and unable to appeal again about this punishment.
I genuinely apologize for doing that kind of toxic action.
Thanks for your time reading this appeal.

Adam how long have you been part of this community? How much have you heard people say that toxic behavior isn't the way to go? Allot of times I know cause I told you that a fuck ton when you lingered around JB. So you know good enough that you shouldn't be toxic or the problems you could run into if you decide to be toxic.

The 7th gag is mostly the perm as that's how it was done with other people, which would be unfair for others if you weren't treated equal. If I still have something to say I honestly do not want you to get ungagged (but obviously I do not have a say in this).

Ps. just so you know I'm swaggy

Adam how long have you been part of this community? How much have you heard people say that toxic behavior isn't the way to go? Allot of times I know cause I told you that a fuck ton when you lingered around JB. So you know good enough that you shouldn't be toxic or the problems you could run into if you decide to be toxic.

The 7th gag is mostly the perm as that's how it was done with other people, which would be unfair for others if you weren't treated equal. If I still have something to say I honestly do not want you to get ungagged (but obviously I do not have a say in this).
8th time and it's a final, and like I said above, I WON'T appeal about the 8th gag.
Although I've stopped the toxic attitude, that's why I'm appealing, if I have still had that kind of negative attitude then I wouldn't have appealed in the first place, and the point is you don't know if the attitude is still there, and you'll have to see it by your own eyes to decide if it's toxic, but the thing that's blocking is the gag.

Again check sourcebans most people get a perm on the 6 -7th gag I see no reason why you should have been the exception

Well, like with 95% of the gags/mutes you cant remember the excact details of the person or what he did in the past. I made the gag long for a reason and added last before perm, but I guess that wasn't enough and swaggy gave you perm. And after all before my gag you got out of them pretty easily because they were already very short gags

As this is the 7th gag, I've learned my mistakes and now I won't repeat it again, LievaAutismi clarified that this is the last temporary gag before the permanent one, and I agreed with that and decided not to repeat the mistake

Seems like you still didn't learn anything from it and continued being toxic in servers. Then again it has been 3+ months from it and some people learn their lesson by then, but honestly, I dont know. I guess its up to Swaggy

Well, like with 95% of the gags/mutes you cant remember the excact details of the person or what he did in the past. I made the gag long for a reason and added last before perm, but I guess that wasn't enough and swaggy gave you perm. And after all before my gag you got out of them pretty easily because they were already very short gags

Seems like you still didn't learn anything from it and continued being toxic in servers. Then again it has been 3+ months from it and some people learn their lesson by then, but honestly, I dont know. I guess its up to Swaggy
Have you seen if I am still toxic at this current time? It's been four months and one week and that's the time I took to learn my lesson. That's all I have to say about what you said honestly.

Do what you want with him honestly, if you trust him go for it but after his third ban he was gone for a bit came back 3 months or so and started spamming lennies which I punished you for. If back then you weren't able to change in 3 months nothing convinces me that you will have changed now buuut I have nothing to say here anymore so do what ya want

Do what you want with him honestly, if you trust him go for it but after his third ban he was gone for a bit came back 3 months or so and started spamming lennies which I punished you for. If back then you weren't able to change in 3 months nothing convinces me that you will have changed now buuut I have nothing to say here anymore so do what ya want
Already removed the lennies a long time ago, just a note.

Since applier sounds promising and me not remembering nothing anything particularry bad about the person expect bind spams and overall toxicity, I decided to ungag for now. Like rest of people too , if you are found breaking rules again you will receive perma gag again and then with no exception. So Id highly recommend reading rules if they are still somewhat unclear to you

Ungagged and Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread