Accepted Ungag request -Syntex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

✪ King Syntex

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Syntex&Submit=Search

Name of your banned steam account: Syntex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109548478

Date and Time of the Gag: 04-13-18 03:39 AM

Reason about the ban: Spamming

Admin that banned u: Luigi123

Why should you receive a unban for the ban gag?

Well first i apologize for the Spam. The report that got me perm, i spammed question marks cuz i was a bit mad and confused cuz hale was laaging and killed me with a massiv range hit so it annoyed me. But hey happens to everyone most of the time i just ignore it but this time it got me. The other 2 gags before the perm were in 2016 / 2017 so i don't get gagged often. It's NOT hard to not Spam so if i will get ungagged i will watch closely that i will enforce the rules and not spam. I'm also writing really fast and that's why i need to write something sometimes 3 times till it is right. I will also have a closer look on that to watch when i press enter, to provide
Unnecessary Spam. Thanks for your attention. :)

• Dislike
Reactions: Magglet and Pilon99
+ add I know it is early to request an ungagged, but i really enjoy playing VSH and i know a lot of people on the server so its a torment not being able to write something. Talking all the time is annoying too, for me and others so i don't really do that cuz im gagged now.

Sorry for the delay.

I have decide to give you a last chance. Please be more careful in the future and if you start to break the rules one more time, no chances.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread