Declined ungag me please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: sepreh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:438409540
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-08-21 20:44:16
Reason about the Ban: I got gagged because i said 2 things in other language for 3 days
Admin that Banned you: Toflx
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: i want to gett ungagged bcs i only said 2 things in estonian and got gagged for 3days i wasnt racist i just got mad and said bad words in estonian bcs my english kinda bad and i didnt say anything racist please ungag me

True, you only said 3 sentences in FL. But you didn't listen to my warning.
1566663655909.png

Then you also pretended to be me..?
1566663287915.png

You kept using Admin chat to ungag you
1566663500215.png

You have also been gagged before tho not before for FL, I will ask my mentor @TBotV63 about this and see what he thinks about this.

@Tolfx i trolled about that ur my bro fk that shit u aint got any chills man + i said only 2 things and got 3 days wtf man + how can i trust that tbotV if he says that he isa fidget spinner lmao, ur worse than svh admins 4real. i used that admin thing to ask Wtf is that FL and how to do unabn appeal dumbass

Last edited:
  • Indifferent
Reactions: Magglet
@Tolfx i trolled about that ur my bro fk that shit u aint got any chills man
Rule: 2:b says
b) Admin impersonation
Pretending to be an admin or have influence over admins and their actions is strictly forbidden.

I can see that you are joking but still something I also don't want anything to get joked about.

i said only 2 things and got 3 days wtf man
You said 3 "things" as I saw in the demo. Then you've also said stuff in others servers too.
1566664138976.png

1566664178015.png

1566664415955.png

I tbh think this can be a good lesson to know I'm serious. Cause you clearly don't think I am. When I warn you, you try to avoid it by saying something else for exp
1566664305578.png

I got more demos of you trying to avoid a punishment by saying "I was joking" or "I'm black so I can say the n word" so maybe now in the future you know I'm serious?

@Tolfx idc about those 5word i care about that time u gagged u obv didnt look these demos when u gagged and about that nwrod thing was long time ago i think i was obv on drugs i dont rembeber and i didnt avoid shit with that at that point ur lying

@Tolfx u know what let it be i obv dont play t hat server anymore bcs i found out svh server just let it be idc. theres no point with fighting with you.

• Funny
Reactions: White Falcon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread