Declined Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttgirl

SourceBans Ban URL: Couldnt find it on the list
Name of your Banned Steam Account: marstertm, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034937488/
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:37335880
Date and Time of the Ban: unsure, maybe last year?
Reason about the Ban: I beleive I got muted cause an admin said something that could be taken as a sexist comment. I don't actually remember what it was, or if it really was intended that way or not, but I do remember that It was a guy called Stabbin that angered me. I was drunk at the time, so my memory of the event is fuzzy. I do not have any personal beef with the guy, nor do i want any with anyone. I'm guessing i was just doing horribly, and drank myself senseless to cope as per usual
Admin that Banned you: Stabbin (?)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I'm USUALLY not a pissy bitch, but Stabbin hit a weak spot i guess?

Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Are you appealing the gag to be taken off your record, because it has already expired. I don't remember this, the gag was placed in 2019 and lasted 4 hours.

Been almost a month with no response so I'm just going to decline this on Stabbin's behalf.

If next time you do appeal, please do be clear on what you mean to make this appeal. You'll also need proof that this punishment is false...Which it was a long time ago so...

Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread