Accepted Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grex

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Le blamo&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: le blamo
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:89929349
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-03-27 03:58:14
Reason about the Ban: Overuse of soundboard
Admin that Banned you: Gold
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I feel like I was unreasonably punished/gagged, as I don't believe I was using my soundboard excessively. Yes, I was using it, however I haven't used it to the point where it annoyed anyone, nor did I spam my soundboard in any way. If people started to get annoyed I would have stopped, in fact people found it funny which is why I kept using it, but I only used it like on 5 seperate occasions. Even if I was using it excessively, I think as a first time offender, an infinite gag is very excessive.

Your correct SB

While the reasoning of "Overuse of Soundboard" isn't the right reasoning I just called it that because you were using it every now and then even when I told you to stop. I told you to stop using it and you responded with "Oh I'm not using a soundboard I'm just eating"
which you can hear yourself say at ~3:00+. I then "leave" the server and after a while of just waiting you start up again after asking if the admin leaves. I can happily provide you the demo but in the video, I should have muted you right then and there tbh but I didn't want to since Trade isn't really my place to admin.
If people started to get annoyed I would have stopped,
Right, so when I told you to stop you just didn't? I told you multiple times to stop and you continued with the same excuse saying that's how you actually sound. Sure it was funny but it wasn't needed at all especially when people were trying to trade. In the demo(i can't really remember the exact tick) but when people were all talking at the same time you used your soundboard underneath the chaos of the VC.
Even if I was using it excessively, I think as a first time offender, an infinite gag is very excessive
It doesn't matter what server you are on. Once your a muted or gagged it goes on your record and if you get muted again on another server it will just stack. There was one mute that was a mistake and shouldn't be counted but I accidentally counted it. I'll reduce the time of the mute to the proper time which will be one month but honestly, I don't think if this was a real case of a perm I would remove/reduce it.

TL;DR I'll reduce your mute since it should not have been a perm.

Accepted I guess?

Attachments

• leblamo.dem
    53.1 MB · Views: 87
Reactions: Mark!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread