Joseph Papa Stalin

SourceBans Ban URL: Source Bans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ☭ Joseph Papa Stalin ☭
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:52764945
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-01-16 02:43:48
Reason about the Ban: Harrasment
Admin that Banned you: Hedgehog
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
So basically me, vinny, Axmanner and other people have an inside joke on discord. Its an old inside joke where we repeat what our friend Ranger Ciri said while talking about a car "pov lambo" when we joined the server I saw the name Lamborgini Aventador. As his name is Lamborgini it reminded me of the joke. We/I didn't mean anything bad by it let alone to harass or hurt anyone by it. Him saying that he was going to have a breakdown didn't seem serious as to us what we were doing didn't appear malicious to us. I even tried to show him what the joke was about by posting a video link but I guess he just didn't listen to me.

Attachments

• povlambo.PNG
    povlambo.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 151
Hi Joseph,

I understand that to you and your friends it may have been a "inside joke" we all have them. However, this player was gagged for toxicity and overuse of caps. i looked back in the chat logs and he was being that way because you and someone else was constantly spamming "pov lambo" "lambo pov" which aggravated this player a lot. he kept asking "why are you saying this?" "can you stop?" and he mentioned that he was going to have a "mental break down". Yet you and someone else carried on.

The player asked you to stop several times, asked other players to make you stop, and from what i see in the chat they used !calladmin a couple of times. The player still got a punishment due to his toxicity and overuse of caps from before all that happened, but you kept saying this "pov lambo" to this player which got him into even more trouble, which comes under harassment. Whenever someone says that they're going to have a mental break down, it should always be taken seriously it doesn't matter if you think they're not being serious about it or not.

So I'm going to decline this appeal so you can learn from your mistake. No player deserves to feel the way that player felt in our servers. It may be a inside joke to you, but thats harassing for him, and was unfair on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread