Declined Ungag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Jo.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:182155971&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Mister Jotaro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182155971
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-03-20 16:41:11
Reason about the Ban: Caps Overuse
Admin that Banned you: Heratade
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I got gaged about a month ago and the admins told me it would be one month long, today I came onto tf2 and I thought it would be pretty close to end, I asked the current admin on the server if he could check and he said its a perm ban, people get perm bans after their 5th or 6th gag so the admin was confused as well so he told me the best way to fix it was to make an appeal so I'm doing that rn. If the gag is supposed to be a perm ban I'm ok with that it's only that the admin told me it would be one month long so I'm just pretty confused as to how long the gag should be. I hope you can fix this!

Mr. Jotaro

Last edited:
Hey Jotaro,
Sorry for the delay, busy irl.

The gag was originally 1 month long but the very next day I noticed you've been gagged before for evading punishment on one of your alts. The punishments stacked up to 6, so I changed to perm. I'm not entirely sure but I must have informed you about the sudden change on the server by private message, if not then I probably forgot. I'm sorry for the confusion.

I think it's a bit too early for you yet. I've sent multiple warnings, too many and you ignored them. I'd say appeal in July and I'm fine with you being ungagged.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread