Accepted Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nave

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: nave (was shalom during the gag)
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:67756918
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-09-14 20:17:27
Reason about the Ban: Provoking admin / Toxic behaviour on admin
Admin that Banned you: Tolfx\Alisha\568 whatever he calls him self
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because I've been admin abused by him for a long time already, getting gags for absolutely no reason, I've been gagged by him already four times for provoking him, I never said anything bad about him, I said once that I think he is a bad admin(after my 3th gag) and said right after because he abuses his powers. I've been sarcastic with him many times, but never cursed him.
I've got nothing to hide, check the chat logs. If you find all my gags worthy, alright I will let that one pass through, but please., I don't think this chat log is worthy of getting 7.2k minutes gag.
(Just background info, Xcell has been getting gagged for almost every 3-4 sentences he is writing, so as a friend and as a joke, I warned him about talking)
【JG】 Xcell : my m2 is completely fucked

Schnappi has crafted: Scrap Metal

【JG】 Xcell : it bearly works

[RTD] dod rolled Monochromia.

Schnappi has crafted: Scrap Metal

shalom : don't talk you will get gagged

【JG】 Xcell : i need to fucking smash it

【JG】 Xcell : ik

shalom : careful!

[SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on shalom for 7200 minutes (reason: Provoking admin / Toxic behaviour on admin).

Please consider to reduce my gag if you find my gag unworthy for 7.2k minutes or remove it if you think the gag reason wasn't right.

About you getting gagged for 2 sentences was not the case of the gag, I gagged you for the whole 2 rounds you provoked me and disrespected me.
1568565986851.png

1568566016472.png

About the tembel thing. I google the word and I guess it means lazy or something in that way, and why i warned you for it cause you often use it and even in admin chat.

I've been admin abused by him for a long time already, getting gags for absolutely no reason
I would like to know what I've "abused" cause saying abuse can mean many things, if you mean I abuse by gagging then I just think you are wrong. You are really toxic and have no respect to others, everytime I join you provoke and keep on going. Or maybe you are just "joking" but sadly jokes can hurt others even if they wasn't targeted at them.

I've only been admin for 1.5 months and I'm always trying to improve, by saying I'm abusing is just confusing. If someone told me what I've done wrong I will improve it instead and learn from it. I hope you understand and I will talk to @TBotV63 about this and see what he thinks about this too.

• Dislike
  • Funny
Reactions: Yelowchy and Bass
About you getting gagged for 2 sentences was not the case of the gag, I gagged you for the whole 2 rounds you provoked me and disrespected me.
View attachment 11661
View attachment 11662
About the tembel thing. I google the word and I guess it means lazy or something in that way, and why i warned you for it cause you often use it and even in admin chat.

I would like to know what I've "abused" cause saying abuse can mean many things, if you mean I abuse by gagging then I just think you are wrong. You are really toxic and have no respect to others, everytime I join you provoke and keep on going. Or maybe you are just "joking" but sadly jokes can hurt others even if they wasn't targeted at them.

I've only been admin for 1.5 months and I'm always trying to improve, by saying I'm abusing is just confusing. If someone told me what I've done wrong I will improve it instead and learn from it. I hope you understand and I will talk to @TBotV63 about this and see what he thinks about this too.
Man, sorry that you can't take critism, saying you're a bad admin is my opinion, why wouldn't you gag yourself too on the forums for saying I am toxic, it's disrespecting me.
First of all, please show the full chat log, I've said you're 15 y/o with too much power, your age isn't an insult and so is too much power, I instantly got warned for provoking, for what? for saying I think you have too much power because of your abuses and overreactions, deal with it, its my opinion, nothing wrong about saying that and many will agree too.
I've called soar tembel, I didn't direct it to anyone else, I am sorry that insulted anyone in the chat, it wasn't direct to them. I wrote one none english word, if thats my gag reason, okay I accept it. But 7200 mitunes for saying one none english word is very weird and unfair.
2nd, please put the sentences in the right order, you made me look like I broke the rules by saying tembel after that question. I've said tembel one timeand than you warned me and I didn't say it again. and again saying an opinion that many players think about you is not wrong, I didn't curse you I didn't call you names, I just said I think you're bad and others, how is that provoking? Sometimes I just feel like you're trying to target specific players like me and xcell. I said other stuff and explained why I think you're a bad admin, I said it because you abuse your powers by these stupid gags, you even gagged me once for being sarcastic to you, saying alisha + a nice thing(nice, good) and you took it as an insult.

And I'm gonna repeat my self again, if you, the staff team, truly believe that I got gagged for the right reason, I will let this one through. But I believe that this gag and my other gags, and many other gags that Tolfx gave to others, are not justified.

Let me give you a tip on how to be a better admin, try not to overreact about every mistake and every minor rule break, I am not saying you should ignore it. For example, if someone steals in order to be saved from a teammate that orbits next to him, or someone that deflected the rocket to be saved from a snipe, take it simple, no one deserves to be punished for these reasons.

But 7200 mitunes for saying one none english word is very weird and unfair.
You got gagged for Toxic behaviour and provoking not for that reason.

please put the sentences in the right order,
Sorry if it looks like that, was just pointing out some stuff you've said.

I just said I think you're bad and others, how is that provoking?
I don't mind what you think about me. But saying it in game will just make you break the rules. And then there for getting gagged.

Sometimes I just feel like you're trying to target specific players like me and xcell.
When I administrate I see everyone the same, I almost thought you would think that way cause I've been gagging you 4 times now. I'm not targeting anyone, when someone breaks the rules I keep a extra eye on them if they would continue breaking the rules. Sorry if you thought i was targeting you but I wasn't.

• Funny
  • Dislike
Please make relevant responds.

You got gagged for Toxic behaviour and provoking not for that reason.
Explain to me buddy, and show me the rules or "blacklisted" words that the word bad shows up. Calling someone bad is not being toxic, I didn't say anything over it, I didn't curse you. The fact that you can't take a simple critisim is your fault and I don't need to be punished by your childish power abusing. I said you're bad admin and thats it, I followed up the reason, with the reason for it. You can agree and you can disagree, it's okay.

Sorry if it looks like that, was just pointing out some stuff you've said.
I don't think so. "it looks like that", you and everyone can clearly see that the sentences in that order make me look bad, now let me expalin to the others that can't see the chat log and the ones that can't see the important order. I've said ONE time none english word, nothing else, didn't say anything more than that, Tolfx began to instantly warn me, I was fine by that but as I know him from previous gags on other players, I knew he would gag me for that. So I asked him, "can I really get gagged for 1 saying 1 none english word?" and he didn't reply, I said what a bad admin because of his behaviour to ignore players that ask questions about the rule, to know for the future.
I don't mind what you think about me. But saying it in game will just make you break the rules. And then there for getting gagged.
Show me the rule, I didn't curse you, I didn't insult you directly, I didn't even tell it to you, I spoke to another person that agreed with me, grow up.

When I administrate I see everyone the same, I almost thought you would think that way cause I've been gagging you 4 times now. I'm not targeting anyone, when someone breaks the rules I keep a extra eye on them if they would continue breaking the rules. Sorry if you thought i was targeting you but I wasn't.
Well... false. The difference between me (+other specitifc players) with others is that you make sure to warn us for every little thing, for example as I said, calling you alisha, I get insta warning for provoking, bitch please.
Explain to me how is that provoking or insutling you? I am not the one that conviced EVERYONE in the server and TOLD everyone that he is a girl, an admin? that pretends to be something he is not? alright, whatever. You do you man.

I know I am right in this arguement, I've got the support of the dodgeball panda community that thinks you're an overreacting 15y/o that abuses his powers (wow another insult! :eek:), grow up, I have no idea how someone that can't take the critism of being called bad admin (with a true reason) can even be allowed to be admin on this community, you're ruining our fun.

And for finale, to the ones that thought the chat log was very insulting and toxic, well let me share the full chat log.

The final convo, after 17 minutes of me not even talking to him or about him, he decided to pull the trigger. What a joke. Please read it from the upper screenshot to the buttom one, it's the right order to read the event the occour.

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png

• Dislike
  • Funny
Alright, alright.
I will temporarily lock this thread, if you have anything to add, feel free to contact a full admin for an edit/reopen.
At the end, Tolfx's mentor is the one who should decide.
Thanks for understanding.

• Agree
Reactions: Teddi
As usual I am late to the party. Anyway, I discussed this with @Tolfx.

I know I am right in this arguement, I've got the support of the dodgeball panda community that thinks you're an overreacting 15y/o that abuses his powers (wow another insult! :eek:), grow up, I have no idea how someone that can't take the critism of being called bad admin (with a true reason) can even be allowed to be admin on this community, you're ruining our fun.

Maybe you are overreacting as well? Warning you for speaking Hebrew was justified, given how you can't expect admins to know Hebrew. After all, a warning isn't a gag. Then you proceed to have a silly 5 minute hissy fit in chat about being warned for speaking Hebrew.

You are quite welcome to raise your concerns either with Tolfx directly or with me instead, rather than going on a rant in chat. Same goes for dodgeball admins who allegedly agree that Toflx is "bad". That's kinda what the trial phase is for.

We agreed to accept the appeal and reduce the gag to 1 day.

• Wow
Reactions: Nave and ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread