Accepted Ungag Appeal I guess (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

SourceBans Ban URL
Name of your Banned Steam Account: TWC
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-07-22 14:07:09
Reason about the Ban: Provoking
Admin that Banned you: @Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Well I was not on the server when this happened It seems bambi got a bit emotional and felt the need to use his powers to feel superior. I don't remember me provoking any player but Bambi hopefully can post the evidence, I don't want this appeal to be closed right away since Bambi seems to be searching for drama. Felt the need to tag Kevin for this situation @Kevin .

These blues are clueless"
Something that you do 80% of your playtime on the server but whatever I guess. What happen when I said that was we had blus that could not do a normal round for about 30 minutes and The warden at one point said "I don't know what to do" I remember it pretty well. Then I said that as a "joke".
There is no such thing as best city in usa since usa sucks as a whole
I don't remember this much, but pretty much there were people agreeing/talking about this topic.
Among other things you have said in chat which I definitely would consider provocative.
Lets get to them!
Seeing as you have been muted/gagged 8 times prior along with me warning you not so long ago,
Two of them were appealed, one of them accepted by kevin which was a revenge report that got accepted. And one gag is invalid but I can't prove that anymore since the admin is gone

Sorry for you all to be kept waiting. I have a crazy schedule right now. working in health care. I am going to look into this right now and give feedback on what I think is appropriate. And if Kevin dont agree he is free to change it.

SourceBans Ban URL
Name of your Banned Steam Account: TWC
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-07-22 14:07:09
Reason about the Ban: Provoking
Admin that Banned you: @Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Well I was not on the server when this happened It seems bambi got a bit emotional and felt the need to use his powers to feel superior. I don't remember me provoking any player but Bambi hopefully can post the evidence, I don't want this appeal to be closed right away since Bambi seems to be searching for drama. Felt the need to tag Kevin for this situation @Kevin .
ungagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread