Declined Ungag appeal for Oddly (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoobert

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Oddly
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OddIy/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-02-22 02:30:39
Reason about the Ban: ghosting
Admin that Banned you: Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It was an accidental ghost. I saw someone say a funny iteration of 'burger king' and I typed in chat 'bubger kurg' because I thought it was funny. I was not paying attention to the game and there was a red at Burger King.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49691353
Comm Block: w.e

what ye doing bambi, guys got 0 blocks

• Dumb
Reactions: Roar
Unintentional or not, I gave a clear warning about ghosting and giving other players locations away not long before I gave you the gag. Prior to the burger king callout a blue asked "where is the other red" during hunger games, followed by the burger king call out by you. I'm not sure what you would want me to think of that, so I think the gag is in order here. 12 hours might seem harsh, but I will never punish players without a clear warning beforehand, so in my opinion the length is fair.

@Ranger Ciri

Unintentional or not, I gave a clear warning about ghosting and giving other players locations away not long before I gave you the gag. Prior to the burger king callout a blue asked "where is the other red" during hunger games, followed by the burger king call out by you. I'm not sure what you would want me to think of that, so I think the gag is in order here. 12 hours might seem harsh, but I will never punish players without a clear warning beforehand, so in my opinion the length is fair.

@Ranger Ciri

Okay, well I had joined the server a few minutes before the gag and I had not read the warning so my apologies.

Not sure how necessary it was to appeal but the gag seems fair to me, it's "mistakes" like those that really help the players still alive. I think you can wait this one out, declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread