Declined Ungag and unmute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Origin Maker&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Origin Maker
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:432951729
Date and Time of the Ban: 01.18.2022. or 2022. 01. 18 10:59
Reason about the Ban: Micspam / Spam
Admin that Banned you: AnOwOn
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
1. i had a false mute and a gag by an admin from a year or more. And my time was got doubled now because of it.
2. We had fun on the 2fort server when i started playing the fanf 6 ending. Everyone liked it, exept the admin so he muted me for 4320min. Later i tried to finish it on chat everyone liked that too then i got the 10080 min.
So for my defense we had fun, and the server went with my action

So, you had 2 previous comm blocks made by @Waxel because of racism and mic spamming. This explains the cumulative mute/gag durations adding up, 3rd offence is a 3 day block and 4th one is a 1 week block. This I already explained to you but you kept insisting that it was "admin abuse" from both my side and Waxel's.

This morning, you started playing the FNAF 6 ending sequence through your microphone at a loud volume this was annoying so I asked you to stop and you did... for 10 seconds before continuing. @Zee (who was also there and is a US 2Fort Trial) asked you to stop as well, and you also ignored him, so you got muted for 3 days due to mic spamming.

Later down the line, you said "i will subtitle the fanf 6 ending then", to which I simply replied "don't" and another user told you you were most likely going to get gagged (chat muted) as well; you diregarded this by saying "i dont care its gonna be funny." Some seconds after that, you started rapidly posting the transcription of the FNAF 6 ending sequence on the chat, I asked you to stop once and, since you ignored that too, I simply gagged you 1 week for spamming the chat.

I do not care if other people are encouraging you to play the audio or type it in the chat, it is annoying (specially audio being played at high decibel levels) and also is against the rules. As for your possible argument of "Well why not just mute me just for yourself then?", I will simply say:
1. I needn't go out of my way not to hear some guy micspamming
2. I must have audio and chat from all players enabled in case there's any case of racism/insulting (as you have already shown to do in the past)

Reactions: Nowtoad and Zee
I've discussed with @AnOwOn that the clarity of their warnings needs to be better. This also includes the handling of the situation afterwards.

Also to note here no micspam is allowed at all even if the server 'likes it' or the admin is 'ok with it'. Here's a copy and paste of that rule:

e) Mic spamming
Playing music, soundboards, singing, screaming, voice changers or sending otherwise non-communicable noises over the microphone is forbidden. Additionally, the admins have the right to mute you if the quality of your microphone is deemed too bad to be understandable, or if your voice is deemed too immature in an annoying way (i.e. “squeaky”).

So from what I can gather from it the communication was poor about what rules where being broken but you still ended up breaking rules, especially when you started spamming chat with some...script from something as an act of defiance towards AnOwOn.
So we can own up to the mistakes but you're not exactly innocent in this situation. The punishments stay. The stacking is correctly placed so no changes need to be made there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread