Accepted Ungag and Unmute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:72920089&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Bashi
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bashslash/
Date and Time of the Ban:6-18 and 6-28 respectively
Reason about the Ban: Spam in chat/voice
Admin that Banned you: @fanthom @YourBiggestFan
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Upon reflection on the reason(s) I was gagged and muted, my active hostility/passive-aggressiveness towards the people I played with was something that was very stupid and unwarranted, especially with how I was the one to start things with other people for really what was no reason at all. What I did leading to getting myself gagged and unmuted is something that I had coming to me, all just showing the lack of maturity I had in my actions and words. For that, I would like to apologize and be given another chance if thats possible.
Going forward if I am appealed, my best actions would be to just cool down on the temper I have(its just a game at the end of the day), and generally just think before I act.

Normally a permanent punishment stays on on my side but given the fact that it is your first voice punishment in the whole time might lead to me giving an aproval of removing the voice comm. Dont know about the chat one.
Will look into it in the next days.

Hoping it's all right for me to step in on this as I was the one to report the spam.
I support the unmute. However for the gag I would either leave it on or make it lengthy for like 1 month. That's my 2 cent and I apologies for butting in. As a new regular I thought some little opinion could help.

Hopefully your attitude does improve bashi. And I apologies for...well, adding fuel to the fire. Being salty I guess :rolleyes: I look forward to playing some interesting jb sessions with you.

• Funny
Reactions: TBotV63
Though the spam you did was quiet heavy I have come to the conclusion of removing the mute.
However only if you care to respect the community server rules or better said every rule which includes 2) in the rules overview.
If you get reported once again showing some kind of spamming or other chat/voice rulebreak will result in a not removeable/appealable permanent punishment.
Mute is lifted once @YourBiggestFan writes his reply.

I would approve of an unmute for now and see how that goes. If it goes well and your attitude has changed, you could maybe appeal the chat one at a later date.

Though the spam you did was quiet heavy I have come to the conclusion of removing the mute.
However only if you care to respect the community server rules or better said every rule which includes 2) in the rules overview.
If you get reported once again showing some kind of spamming or other chat/voice rulebreak will result in a not removeable/appealable permanent punishment.
Mute is lifted once @YourBiggestFan writes his reply.

I would approve of an unmute for now and see how that goes. If it goes well and your attitude has changed, you could maybe appeal the chat one at a later date.
Can a full mark this as Accepted? @fanthom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread