Accepted Ungag and Unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:75339939&Submit
Nape
STEAM_0:1:75339939
Perm. Mute> 07-08-16 22:59 ; Already perma gagged, deserves a perma mute.; Stabbin;
Perm. Gag> 06-08-15 23:10 ; Advertising Hacks. Lots of gags, time for perm.; Madact.

Well I will appeal for ungag again and first time for unmute..
1st off i only play on the dogeball server and since i cant talk or chat i am literally shut from communicating with anybody. If something happens i cant justify myself nor just talk with anyone and i can say i have behaved good on the dogeball server. I didn't steal didn't block nor anything that is against the rules in the past 1 and a half year...

2nd its been 1 and a half year Jesus :D since the gag and 6 months since the mute. And the mute reasons are just ridiculous, but lets start from the beginning(just to clear things out. i dont remember every single gag and mute in details but most of them i remember enough to know why i got them).
And because i didnt justify the gags and mutes in the previous appeal and "the case was not convincing" i think its time to clear things up..

So 1st gag. I remember this one perfect tbh idk how but i got slayed for no reason and i asked the admin "Cleasaurus" why he slayed me and he said i stole rockets(which was not the case) and he kept slaying me every round for no reason cuz i stood up to him and than i straight out said :"Fuck you dude" and i got gagged. I think I had a right to say that to him after what happened
Next 2nd gag. I dont remember this one very well but i think this is the one where i spammed lennies and i played music so this one is justiefied.
then 1st mute. I dont remember about this one probably true same for the 2nd one.
Next 3rd gag. Reason "racism" i just made a joke.. i said :"get mountin jewd". I still dont get how the admin didnt realise i said it as a joke.
4th gag. also lenny spam i think and about being disrespectful i think it was when i said someone to fuck off cuz that someone was blocking me(i dont remember exactly might be something else)
5th gag is just an extended of the 4th one
and the last one and the perma one.
the 6th gag which happened because i was spamming lmaobox.com best tf2 hax cuz i just wanted to troll a little i guess.. now that i look back at it it was realy foolish of me and a task with no point what so ever.
then comes the 3rd mute for mic spamming (to be honest i dont remember about this one and cant defend myself)
4th mute was for "bad mic quality" but my mic was fairly good at the time i even tested it on internet and there was no weird noise coming from the mic and have even contacted friends to talk with them just to check if it was good and they all said the mic was not the best but not annoying nor noise making.
5th mute was spamming in voice and overuse of it. I used voice cuz i got perma gagged which i tried to explain to the admin and spamming is i think i made like noises from time to time(dot remember this one clearly either)
And the 6th and final mute the perma one is just i guess a admin seeing that i have a perma gag and just put me a perma mute when i wasnt even playing. And when i went back to the server i wasnt able to talk to anyone and asked a friend in the server if he can hear me and said i wasnt even showing up on the voice chat.And that is all i guess...
I hope you believe at my side of the story too.

Thanks for reading.

Atleast you are detailed. Also i would suggest taking the vote system out.... that ain't going to do much in these kinds of cases

I haven't read the wall of text about your previous punishments and I don't think anyone should be bothered. They're irrelevant. If you disagreed with them you should have appealed them as they happened, not years later. If you don't appeal a punishment, it will count towards stacking. Your own responsibility to see to it that doesn't happen. Also, there isn't any evidence left of them at any point, very easy thing to start justifying them now.

EDIT: just to clarify, I don't think you don't have the right to appeal nor do I have a judgment as to what should happen here. Saying sorry for past actions is fine; going through each one of them to try and justify them is too little too late.

I hope you don't mind but me and Stabbin will talk about this privately before posting what we think.

We'll let you know as soon as we can.

I hope you don't mind but me and Stabbin will talk about this privately before posting what we think.

We'll let you know as soon as we can.
Ok. I mean i just want to be able to communicate in some way..

I've talked about it with @Stabbin and we've decided to give you a second chance.

However there are conditions. You will be monitored from now on in both voice and chat. If you break any rules, you will not receive a warning and instantly be permanently gagged & muted again. After that, you are not allowed to appeal as you have had your chance.

Un-gagged and Un-muted. Thank you for the appeal.

Reactions: Nape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread