Declined Unfairly Banned (1 Viewer)

SHOULD MISERY BE BANNED FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE, THOUGH?

• yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misery

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:58898602&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Misery
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58898602
Date and Time of the Ban:
09-12-17 02:15
Reason about the Ban: Cheating
Admin that Banned you: Trial-Admin Cake
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
The admin in question does not know how I play, because I came from panda dodgeball to the freak fortress server. I don't fully know why they banned me, but they probably don't understand how I play or the sensitivity that I play at. People play with me every single day on Panda Dodgeball and know I don't cheat or hack. I can be vouched for by many people and maybe even a few admins for this.
That being said, I can certainly understand why it would look like cheating to the blind eye if they had not previously seen how I play. The way I play casual is very similar to how I play dodgeball and I flick many of my shots due to my high sensitivity; old habits die hard.
But that is just how I play, nothing more.

Reactions: D-G.TF_Helix_
As someone who plays easily 4-5 hours a day on panda against Misery, I can testify to him not being a hacker. However infuriating it may be to play against him due to his high skill level, I have never once even considered that he may hack. I spectate him dodgeball constantly, because by watching how he plays I get better at being able to fight back, and can learn to replicate his moves. He constantly flicks and twitches around and that is his play style. He plays the same way at all times, regardless of the server type. It is concerning to me that the Trial Admin was unable to see the difference between being very good at TF2, and Hacking. Unban Misery please.

Hackers also dont orbit. Unless theyre just that incognito. From what I understand he was banned under the idea that high sensitivity = hacks. If a player looks twitchy, but theyre not spin headshotting everyone, theyre probably noy hacking. Does the admin who banned have a demo?

It has happened before (IceStick? banned by evo I believe) so I definitely wouldn't rule out the possibility

Hey everyone I know I haven't been around lately. But I came here to give my two-cents. I've played with Misery for a while on TX | Dodgeball. He has never hacked, so I highly doubt he was hacking. Also why would he be banned for 5 hours and 40 minutes if he truly was hacking? Hacking is a permanent ban. Also he was banned on TX | Freak Fortress 2. Who hacks on Freak Fortress? Nothing about this ban makes any sense. I know you guys will come to the right conclusion and sort this out in a timely fashion.

I've noticed the admin that banned me has looked at this post, yet said nothing. If they possess definitive proof that I am not what I say I am, then I would like to see it. Please, prove that I'm not just better than you.
I don't like being falsely accused in a community that I've played in for over two years. If the admin has nothing and will say nothing to prove otherwise, I would like to be unbanned and for this to not happen again.

You know to be honest. Most players who've been around long enough to know Misery knows that he doesn't hack. I came around at the time where I didn't get to know Misery as well. Just that he is a pretty insane player to be up against. He can die when you toss a rock at his feet. A simple miss click is enough to send you down a hole to die. Unless you can catch that rocket with your circles like he does most of the time. He's an excellent player, and I have literally no explanation of why he was banned in the first place.

Unless he was banned because he's too good at the game... Which shouldn't result in a ban... The admin could have said, "Give them a chance Misery".

I hope there will be enough votes within the community to help remove those bans. In both servers he was banned from. I also wouldn't mind seeing a demo.

•~• :vanilla2: This concludes the voice of a dodgeball player to remove Misery's bans.

Last edited:
Seeing as there has not been a response from the trial admin who banned Misery, I have uploaded a video from the point of view of just another player in the match. I would like to point out the way in which Cake holds himself/herself after banning Misery under false pretenses. It worries me that this is acceptable from an admin, as we are supposed to look to admins to not only keep the servers clean of rule breaking, but also to lead the community by example. I know that Panda has been short staffed lately but surely this cannot go unrecognized by the rest of the staff team. I would also like to point to Cake's admin application in which he/she mentions that under any circumstance in which someone is believed to be hacking and is punished for such, evidence is necessary upon execution of said punishment. I ask that you please provide the demo that proves Misery to be a hacker. Cake, thank you for your time and for doing what you felt was right for the server, I do commend you for working hard to ensure everyone follows the rules, but Misery deserves to have his name cleared.

Video:

Hey every1 my name here is mitsumenaide but most of you know me as Mitsu/Mewtwo {nGnL}. Well most of my points have been mentioned already but still, I also vouch that misery wasn't hacking on a db server. I played with misery for a little more then a year and i saw him grow in his skills in db. Tbh NY and TX panda db servers, as of now, are filled with new players who most likely will not be able to beat misery in a db match. It is true that it may appear he is hacking due to high-sens that makes him twitch a bit but its because he is use to playing with high-sens. I dont want to sound like I have an ego either but I have beaten misery quite a bit, ily misery, and it takes higher speeds + a couple of flicks to catch him off guard. If possible i would like to see a demo considering admins usually record everything or at least should.

I've recorded the demo... Unfortunately I wasn't able to mute my mic so you may hear background noise, I suggest muting the audio.

To get to the point I believe this demo is definite proof that you were hacking in some capacity and suggest that this appeal be declined (I'll leave that to Cakes mentor).

• Informative
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I'm not sure what to say about this, honestly.
This is something completely different from what I saw on my own screen. I have no words for this.

I've recorded the demo... Unfortunately I wasn't able to mute my mic so you may hear background noise, I suggest muting the audio.

To get to the point I believe this demo is definite proof that you were hacking in some capacity and suggest that this appeal be declined (I'll leave that to Cakes mentor).
This is what my Demos, that I gave to Cake, looked like.

• Informative
Reactions: DeadSworn
Just some questions (I am curious)

1. Did someone used a call system?
2. Who recored this demo?
3. Why someone, who has around 1,300 hours playtime, suddenly start hacking?
4. Are you sure its not internet connection failure? ( I have seen that pretty often when my friends has quite bad internet)
5. What about that bullet thingie? does any hack do that?

I may as well take the ban, there is no explanation for this. I don't know why it looks like that.
My words hold no meaning, nothing I could say now would be believable.
Just decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread