Accepted Unfairly Banned - Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDongleWongle

SourceBans Ban URL:
The Ban
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
TheDongleWongle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:444127242
Date and Time of the Ban:
19th July 2018, 7:03 PM.
Reason about the Ban:
Alternate Account of STEAM_0:0:90103408
Admin that Banned you:
Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban/gag/mute:

I am not this user that Lighty has banned me for.
I did a quick STEAMID I/O search for this STEAMID and I landed on a profile that has a username of "ɀonฮs390™" (Click here to go to this profile). I do not own this account and I think I was banned unfairly with no evidence to support the punishment.

If there are any other questions that I should answer in order to prove myself, please ask them below.

• Useful
Reactions: TheDongleWongle
So what's your main then?

• Dislike
Reactions: Hellboy and :OP: D
prove it, also why an alt then?
also also
Code:
Favourite Class: Demoman
yet
Code:
Hello there! I'm a Scunt Main