Accepted Unfair Spray ban? (Appeal & How long it lasts) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorritoBurrito

Donator
I got spray banned today without any warning. The thing however is that the spray was not actually NSFW (Not nude, or necessarily 18+.) It was slightly "lewd" indeed but far from what one would actually call NSFW. (Like I said, there was no nudity or anything like that.) I've been on Panda for years, donated around the year of 2014 and this is the first time this ever happened.

So here's what I would like to say regarding this:
1.) When does this Spray ban end? I checked the ban pages, but spray bans don't seem to be included there on the list. But I would really like if it doesn't last too long, especially since I actually saw no warning about my spray.
2.) Can I have my spray ban lifted? I won't spray anything close to "lewd" again, I don't really need to. But I was surprised that this even happened to begin with.
3.)And in addition, could I please know what kinds of sprays are bannable here? Just to make sure I don't fall into this kind of situation again.

If you're an admin, you can PM me extra questions or add them here if you need to.
Thank you, and sorry if I violated any rule without knowing.

Before anyone starts saying use the template, there is literally no reason to.
If no admin steps up that spay banned you and why, I'll add you and msg you about it and arrange a time.

Reactions: Teddi and Waxel
Actually lemme answer the questions,
1 never, they are permanent. You receive no warning about it as it's just a spray and does not block you from playing or communicating.
2 sure if you keep your promise
3 IMO anything that shows nudity should be considered bannable, suggestive sprays should be allowed. However this may differ from admin to admin as there is no strict rule as to what is and what is not allowed.

I can PM you what spray it was if you wanna know. And yeah, I promise about that. Please guys, your servers are the ones I play on the most all these years now. I wouldn't have donated if I didn't like this place that much. My spray was only kinda suggestive, that is why I am surprised that it got banned. But I'll refrain from doing that again, I promise. I'm not that sort of person to knowingly go against the server's rules. I just never thought this kind of spray is bannable, but just in case I won't spray anything close to "lewd" or suggestive again.

Spraying is for me an important silly way to crack fun with people of any TF2 server tbh. It would be a real bummer if that got completely taken away from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dandy
Taking this appeal into my own hands as no one has since responded.
Locking for now

h6pl.jpg

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread