"Unfair" easter egg on map vsh_hella_swag_v3 (1 Viewer)

What to do with memeish/unfair map hella swag

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patmosphere

Donator
The issue I'm reporting is (as understood by reading the title of this thread) the secret minigame accessible on the map hella_swag. Once a player enter "the portal-entrance" (satanic star) he gets teleported to some place (I didn't have the possibility to see it yet) and then he's able to choose a forced minigame that pulls the hale apart, without being able to rebel/fight in a proper way and in the meanwhile, brings the reds on the start-side of this mini: if the reds win, the round is instantly lost by the hale, no matter if the hale rages, gains uber or some shit, he just insta loses.
I would had to report players for exactly teaming up behind each other and planning to drive away the hale from the portal of the minigame, so in the meanwhile other players had the occasion of activating it.
Fun fact how they were even telling that the server was having fun while doing so, but once a player had become hale, he was going to yell and such like many others, because he was witnessing the same annoying situation of the other rounds.
So please, give fast output about this map on the poll posted above.
upload_2017-9-12_22-12-5.png

This is the room of the satanic star-entrance
upload_2017-9-12_22-11-49.png

this is where players can access to the room in question

Poll closes in 7 days

upload_2017-9-12_22-11-23.png

• Informative
Reactions: iceviet
i love that map :( Banning doesn't seem like an option to me....

Last edited:
If you want that the hale-round you've waited for so long gets wasted in a second without you being able to rebel to that..go ahead and change the last poll choice in: "Do not change anything"

I happen to be a mapper tho But they would all need the VMF File Of the map. The Theme of the map annoys me with this "Wheatley" Type Music Inputted to Replace all Existing hale songs. I Also have a 98% chance to leave after this Is voted

The Best way to Punish this out is to slay them After The Round they've Activated this Trap (Assuming you've warned them already.)

i think we have to ask the mapper to remove the easter the mapper is a well known mapper we have more of his map on our player pool.
Good that pat has seen this i think we have to start kicking/banning players for using the easter egg maybe (remove the map for a while).

I've never seen the point of Easter Eggs in maps. The only time I have they were all Gamebreaking as for this one.

I got a message form the owner that we have do it by ourself (stripper source) he/she doesn't plan to update the map anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread