Declined Unban... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ㄥㄖㄥ

SourceBan Url: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:518277329&Submit=steamid
Steam account name :??? , Sad bot , Coolguywithbigcock ,lol TFDB.
1 ID : STEAM_0:1:518277329
Time : 2020-10-06 16:02:05
Reason : Call-Admin
Admin : Pro Ricky

Why i want [ unban/ungang ] : It's been a long time i guess and i did bad thing's and i regret, them.. Badly i coundn't control myself, and im stupid so there is no really a point giving me unban i think but i still try
i hope i get unbanned, i already did bad thing's like creating alt's and play, on panda, it was fun i can't lie but still i want to play it again just like back then. and i wanna say. Sorry for someone [ Pro Ricky ] he's a good person and a good. Admin but i didn't really, cared and i had a big. mouth and 6 ban's and there is no hope for unban but, im not the smartest.

[ Please panda give me another chance ]

{ oh and i forgot my grammer is bad }.

Well well well....

I've been looking at all your alts and I found this :
1627310223805.png

First thing : I know you provided us all of your alts, that's a good thing, but we can trust someone avoiding their punishment.
Second : You've been insulting players and admins since a long time, leaving the serv trying to avoid your punishment. (Sadly for you, we can ban/apply a comm even if you're offline)

Regarding this, I can't accept this appeal, I'll ban every of your alts and if you're found using a new one, an instant perma ban will be set without any warning.

I want you to grow a bit much before appealing again, wait at least 6 months without creating ANY alt and maybe we can talk about lifting your punishement if you appeal again.

Oh, you also forgot some af your alts...
1627311115932.png
Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread