Not open for further replies.

DasBag

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Coolerbag729
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183905096
Date and Time of the Ban: 11-11-17 13:13
Reason about the Ban: Mass freekilling
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Zushikikato Wolfeh
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
its been 1 year i learnt my lesson i regret my actions and i want to be given 1 more chance and start playing again on Panda Community.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:183905096&Submit=Search

I'll go ahead and tag @Madact because I know she both knows and remembers a wee bit about @Coolerbag729 as a person. Since he did play on jailbreak pretty often, she'll most likely be the one to figure something out (if given an additional chance that is).

Not much of a say in this but...
Up to the Jb admins, they know how he acts in there.

• Surprised
Reactions: Racer911-1 and TWC
Hello, I've spoken with a few admins involved in the history of your punishments & we have come to the conclusion to remove your permanent ban, as your first one issued was a mistake. @Madact has requested a permanent teamban to be placed on you so we can monitor your behaviour and activity on the server before you are allowed to play Blu again as you were known for mass freekilling. You will be able to appeal this teamban after one month with good activity.

Please refamiliarise yourself with the Gameserver Rules as well as the updated Jailbreak Rules. Be aware that as this is your last chance on the servers your permanent ban may be replaced without warning if you break any rules.

You will be able to appeal your teamban on 12-02-2019. Accepted and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread