Accepted Unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Papa Stalin

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ☭ Joseph Papa Stalin ☭ https://steamcommunity.com/id/josephpapastalin/

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:52764945

Date and Time of the Ban: not sure somewhere around July 2017 i believe.

Reason about the Ban: never specified what i was banned for (just that the admin had videos). People said baiting.

Admin that Banned you: Zushikikato

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I got banned and decided to wait a year. Now that a year passed i want to come back to the community and have fun and follow the rules.

This is about a team-/guardban I assume? You should add that to the appeal if it's the case. Your bans are clean.

Yes its a Team-/guardban. Also thats the reason why i'm not sure what im banned for cause it doesn't say there

Repeated behavior of guard/warden abuse ,breaking rules so far i recall.

Looking abit further he earned his perm for freehitting multiple times on purpose, before that he did more of such things so….there were multiple offences done by him… Anyway freehitting was his last guard offence. Do with it as you please

• Informative
Reactions: PNN
This will then have to be sorted out from the admin whos assigned to JB and will have to deal with this player if he gets this accepted.

@Travis ur call

• Optimistic
Reactions: Arrow
Hm, I have been inactive lately due to personal issues, so I haven't seen how the player acts. So I will keep an eye on him and make a choice then.

• Funny
Reactions: Jim
I remember thoses communism tags yeah
For real, ive seen him playing, as red. No much to say, playing normally. Can't say about being blue/guard/warden, it's been too long, not even sure to have seen it blu.
If he's decided to follows the rules, i would say why not. Just giving my opinion.

Reactions: TWC
Hey.
So I believe it's been long enough and we've decided that you will be given a second chance at your teamban.
Please keep in mind though, that if you do break the blue team rules again you may be punished permanently without warning. So please re-read the rules before you join blue team.
To get this removed, please add me on steam so we can sort it out.

@TekkitFappit Could you accept and close this thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread