Accepted Unban would be nice. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:66082863&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Currently "Death" before and most of the time "dead". Yes, I leveled up.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:66082863
Date and Time of the Ban: 26/06/18
Reason about the Ban: "Cheating"
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I do like to click on the ball and ur panda has veri nice balls.

Yesterday Sentinel posted an appeal for me (thank you boi) but is was declined and the reason of it was that I should post it myself. So, hi.

About the cheating thingy I did not care about playing I was just jumping around with tom and looking at calendar with sexy pixels. (I think it is legal, she looked over 18)

Also to mr policeman I remember killing you once and imo it was nothing unnatural ;).

My viewpoint has already been clear enough with my previous thread, also submitted video evidence of not cheating in the past and playing normally 2 years prior via silorak. so +1

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
Why did you make your appeal into a meme? If you were serious about it all you needed was to ask for the evidence.

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
Why did you make your appeal into a meme? If you were serious about it all you needed was to ask for the evidence.

The real meme is how this appeal is being treated. The other appeal was declined by Lighty for no real reason whatsoever and I find it funny that while he complained about impatience, he is clearly ignoring this appeal and making this guy wait. It should be clear enough that evidence is needed in this case and Magglet asked for it anyway. The "mr policeman" part was indeed unnecessary but that is not an excuse for the staff not to take this seriously. Sorry for the slight off-topic, carry on.

The real meme is how this appeal is being treated.

This.

It's been almost a week... Absurd to say the very least.

I have reasons to believe that he declined my appeal on ZerRo's behalf because me of all people posted it, it's probably more bias then anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom838 and Bass
Just learned about the "meme" delay, what a funny meme hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZeRro @#20041889 you may as well forget about ur unban these admins are children lmao

go play somewhere else where you dont get banned for actually playing well

do you really think that insulting the admins and annoying lighty even more than you already do is going to help get your friend unbanned? if he didnt cheat you two should be taking this more seriously, so just stop treating this like a joke if you want any chance of him being unbanned

Reactions: Magglet
The fact that he's even banned in the first place is a joke, you shouldn't have to kiss an admin's ass to be unbanned for something someone hasn't committed, we every right to be annoyed considering that not only has Lighty failed to provide demo evidence in any of these threads, he's also failed to provide a palpable reason for keeping the ban in the first place.

If you can't do that what's the point of the ban? It shows a lack of coherent administrating on your servers and highlights the detail and care you take into handling these situations, it's outright pathetic.

As Klay said.
The "mr policeman" part was indeed unnecessary but that is not an excuse for the staff not to take this seriously. .

Yes, lighty probably shouldnt take this like a joke, but if the appealers take it as a joke, from this part:
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I do like to click on the ball and ur panda has veri nice balls.

Yesterday Sentinel posted an appeal for me (thank you boi) but is was declined and the reason of it was that I should post it myself. So, hi.

About the cheating thingy I did not care about playing I was just jumping around with tom and looking at calendar with sexy pixels. (I think it is legal, she looked over 18)

Also to mr policeman I remember killing you once and imo it was nothing unnatural ;).
(which is just a huge meme) then what reason is there for the admins to take it seriously either. if you really wanted him to be unbanned, you shouldve kept it like the first appeal (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/false-ban-on-dodgeball-19.17148/) which was actually a good appeal other than the fact that it was posted by you instead of dead. in the future, dead should understand that making a serious appeal with a serious reason has a higher chance of being accepted than what he wrote in this one. at least this is my opinion, dont know about other people

If you don’t like it leave. We aren’t gonna unban disrespectful players, I really don’t know what lighty is doing. But considering he is an extremely experienced admin he doesn’t ban for nothing. Maybe be patient and you will get a response instead of calling me and my fellow admins “outright pathetic” and expecting any help.

We waited almost a week, you even tagged for evidence a day after for crying out loud. (thanks btw)

This is quite obviously drawn out to provoke a negative action because you guys don't like informal tone well done, you win on that front. Congratulations for that!

As I stated in the shoutbox if you cared so much about formality why didn't you respond to my thread? It's as if you guys are trying to be difficult - We were all more then willing to go to that thread and post there but you then go ahead and close the thread without even providing any strong reason why the ban was put in place to begin with?

He shouldn't have to wait a day just to make a thread that could've EASILY been resolved day 1. He had every god damn right to be impatient to play if he hasn't done anything wrong.

Last post on this thread, it's like banging my head against a brick wall, how many times do i need to reiterate myself?

Sorry btw zerro, probably shouldn't of taken the bait but holy balls seeing this time and time again leaves me quite amaroidal

Let's be real here, being disrespectful and impatient actually decreases the chances of the appeal going accepted.
Instead of being disrespectful, just be patient and wait for Lighty to respond, simple as that.
He shouldn't have to wait a day just to make a thread that could've EASILY been resolved day 1.
I assume by day 1, you mean the appeal that you made at first for Death, but why would you make the appeal for him, while he can it himself?
I'm sorry for popping in like this, just wanting to give a word of advice and asking about something that I personally find illogical.

@Jax

He couldn’t post on day of the ban, new accounts have to wait a day before posting, like I said in my initial thread.

He couldn’t post on day of the ban, new accounts have to wait a day before posting. . .
He couldn't wait a single day? That just helps to consolidate the nature of this appeal.
You must understand that cheating is a serious issue, you cannot slap people on the wrist for it. However, on the off chance that someone is falsely banned, this is why we have an appeal system to begin with.
1. Submitting your own evidence that you "don't cheat" was not a bright move. Nobody will take that as legitimate evidence.
2. Harassing Lighty for a response, and calling the staff children will not get you anywhere.

Lastly, I'd like to point out that the ban was issued through web ban. This doesn't mean he wasn't in-game and chose to use sourcebans to issue, however it does imply that he was not in-game and must have some evidence. I will back him simply because I know 100% that Lighty has resources and is knowledgeable in this area.

Accepted, my apologies

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread