Accepted Unban request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Frenzy

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Shadow Frenzy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54386695
Date and Time of the Ban: Augh 30/2019-> Perma Ban
Reason about the Ban: I was a such toxic and douchbag against everyone, even with the owner
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I've changed with the time, and i feel bad for been a such toxic and douchebag, and i was wrong many times but i refused to accept it. And im sorry for everyone who i offended.

@Madact should take this over.

So yeah this is the user that was involved a bit with the Kaz saga due to Kaz reporting them.

Seems they raged at Kevin due to someone insulting his nationality. So that's why they acted like they did that led to their permanent gag. Kevin wasn't having it, probably insulted Kevin so he gave him the bans on the forums and servers.
They've also done some other things, such as the death threat towards White Falcon on discord which lead to their discord ban from me.

Speaking with the FF2 team, no one objects and one supports giving them a chance again.

So just a little advice. If you are being harassed by another member on the server you need to send in a player report on the forums with evidence instead of adding fuel to the fire which ended up backfiring on you. Make sure they are actually breaking server rules before reporting. Since whatever happened long ago it's no longer valid but just in the future : https://www.panda-community.com/forums/player-report.33/

With that said, I'll undo your ban ONLY. I'd say give it 3 months before you appeal your gag. We need to make sure you're not causing trouble as soon as you set foot on the server before we give you the chance to communicate again. You are free to use your mircophone if you have one as you're not muted.
If you start messing about messaging Kevin to rage at, to any admins or players you will end up receiving your bans again. We won't tolerate bad behaviour. You may not even receive a warning and won't be able to appeal until 3 years have passed if you receive your ban again.

Accepted ::):

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread