Accepted Unban request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyToad

1. https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=SpookyToad&Submit=Search
2. SpookyToad
3. STEAM_0:1:151041291
4. 2020-05-05 21:16:35
5. Exploiting
6. Mikey
7. Hello! I've just joined an dodgeball server and then got banned. I've randomly done spectator exploit cause i have bind to join my fav class instantly. In demo that included in my ban, i didn't even connected to server and got banned. Admin slapped me to "die" as spectator, what i did, and then i got ban.

• Dislike
Reactions: vinny
This ban is on me, since I asked Mikey to ban you.

i didn't even connected to server and got banned
This is because for some reason, the demo ends if you join the game, this is often fine when the owner of the demo is watching it, but because you wasn't me, the demo cuts/crashes when you join.

But for those who will watch the demo it will cut when you die because YOU crashed the whole red team and 1/2 of blue team. So when it happen I pm a full admin that was online (Mikey in that case) and asked him to ban you for the exploit. And tbh I don't really buy it, in the demo you retry 2~ times because you failed the first time on the exploit, really random indeed. Then when you do the exploit you run to one side and steal and block, after that you die and the demo cuts.

I also added you on steam, about 3 days ago. As I explained it was me who banned you. Later you said you had it as a bind, and you said "I've made it absolutely randomly", so after that I said "maybe you should unbind it?" then you send a shitty video clip saying "Maybe maybe" really funny. But I discovered how you did the glitch and when you described how you had it binded on your favorite class, I'm not buying it.

I will be discussing this with other admins and their opinions, will also talk to my mentor and see what he thinks about this as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Absinthe
I've randomly done spectator exploit
I still don't believe of the randomness of this exploit, since, as tolfx said, you tried doing it multiple times.

However, I have to mention that you have been caught stealing, multiple times, while reviewing the .dem, and as it is, it's punished with a ban.
Don't expect me to lift your ban, but since it's your 1st one, I came on an agreement with other admins to lower it to 2 weeks.

Accepted.

• Agree
Reactions: Absinthe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread