Status
Not open for further replies.

Urethra Franklin

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Urethra "Big Dick" Franklin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16941196
Date and Time of the Ban: 5/5/14, 7:34pm
Reason about the Ban: Ignoring admins
Admin that Banned you: Deleted Admin - EvoWarrior5
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: To be honest I can't remember this event 100%. I'm guessing tho it was for airblasting continuously? Also I'm just trying to play on your prophunt server and I'm over all that bullshitting cuz i don't have time for it now. It's just that good PH servers are hard to find and I've been playan that mod for years cuz its fun. If you want you can still keep me banned from dodgeball but I'd love to hit up your PH servers thanks.

I don't remember anything from this one. "Ignoring admins" could mean literally anything; it could have been 1 rule he broke continuously, or it could be that I used it as an umbrella term because he broke like 3 rules. But whatever happened, he only got 1 chance and it's been almost 3 years since then. Go for an unban.

I don't remember anything from this one. "Ignoring admins" could mean literally anything; it could have been 1 rule he broke continuously, or it could be that I used it as an umbrella term because he broke like 3 rules. But whatever happened, he only got 1 chance and it's been almost 3 years since then. Go for an unban.
As stated above. The player has been unbanned.

Accepted and /closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread