Unban request for Illyasviel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteemEngine

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=illyas&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ✔Illyasviel❤
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129902548
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-08-25 17:44:48
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I'm making this on behalf of Illyasviel because he has lost/just had to make a new account and can't make posts here yet(also he doesnt have so good english).. anyway i believe the auto ban bot has mistaken him for someone else who had the same name, and had a permanent ban in 2018 this is it's steam id STEAM_0:0:445220218

I'm making this on behalf of Illyasviel because he has lost/just had to make a new account and can't make posts here yet
If Illyasviel got an account on panda.tf there should be no need for you to make the appeal for him, it only applies for those who got banned on forums and can't appeal then. He/She can wait until he/she gets verified.

This should also come out from his/her words not yours, by saying
anyway i believe the auto ban bot has mistaken him for someone else who had the same name, and had a permanent ban in 2018 this is it's steam id STEAM_0:0:445220218
points out that you think it was a mistake, not him. We want to hear the appeal from his words.

Then also, this ID STEAM_0:0:445220218 is alt of STEAM_0:0:90103408, and this user got 105 bans and is Zonas.
And it already got declined Jan 20, not even a month ago, so this makes it invalid either way.

Reactions: Gold
Good evening.
I'll start off by saying that both accounts have nothing to do with eachother for 2 reasons mostly- while yes Zonas used Illyasviel as name in an alt SteemEngine searched the ban by name and not by steamID, which is why Zonas's alt appeared. The second reason is that the guy banned in this appeal used to play over Freak Fortress 2 and not on dodgeball, as i clearly remember playing with him over a year ago under the name of ✔Marrmutt❤.
Either way like @Tolfx said, if Marrmutt has an account over panda he can make the appeal despite his english not being really good, we don't kill for it don't worry!

Yeah I'd rather have the user appeal whos account is banned rather than the friend, just makes to better communication to the user directly rather than through the friend. Doesn't matter so much on the English, so long as they can communicate 'it's not me''mistake'. You can help him type it up Steemengie.

Waxel seems to have looked into this more though, so I believe Waxel should handle it if this user does appeal properly.
I'll invalid this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread