Accepted Unban reappeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anderson

BAN URL
Name of your Banned Steam Account: anderson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54605227
Date and Time of the Ban: 02-19-15 15:05
Reason about the Ban: Exploited bug to have a faster firerate than normal.
Admin that Banned you : danny1998

It's been a year from the time I received my permanent ban, I admit my fault for exploiting faster fire/speed bug and not paying any attention to admin warnings in the Panda-Community WAR3 server. Currently asking for a chance to start playing in the community servers again (This includes resetting my points), this time without exploiting any game or mod bugs on purpose.

I honestly think you deserve a second chance. I mean, if it's been a year i think anyone should get a second try. People can change. But of course it's the admin's decision. Good luck! :)

ye lets unban u even if u know u did someting wrong

ye lets unban u even if u know u did someting wrong

I can't catch the meaning of your message even after reading it 5 times, can you actually express your opinion here instead of writing random comments? Not trying to offend you in any way.

Remember this is an unban appeal...

(we don´t need any off-Topic)

maybe you deserve a second and LAST chance because 1 year is a long time and maybe you have changed.
Good luck.

This is really off-topic, sorry about that, but I dont know where else I should write this.

Okay little misters including @XenoX , @Mr.Pig and @Datcrazycreeper , applications and unban/ungag/unmutes belongs to admins, they discuss about those, it's good that you are helping, but most of your "helping" post are 80% useless and doesnt help. I know you want to help, but applications and unmute/ungag/unban threads isnt your places, if there is not any mentions about you, or you dont know the person (on application , if you know the person, give a good reason why admins should choose the applicants, also you are giving unneccessary hope to applicants, choosing admin is not that simply what you thought). And most of applications and appeals have donator's responses than admin's responses.

I'm sincerely sorry for posting again, however do I still have a chance of getting unbanned again? Hopefully there won't be any consequences with the people who have supported me.

I'm sincerely sorry for posting again, however do I still have a chance of getting unbanned again? Hopefully there won't be any consequences with the people who have supported me.
By looking at your ban history, it seems like you really liked to use these type of bugs. U had 3 bans before perm, and Im sure danny propaply warned you every time atleast once and even put an message to the last ban before perm that the next will be perm and after all that you still don't listen.
Admin that banned you is signed out of his job, so someone of the @Gameserver Admin will decide what to do.

I personally would give you another chance

I won't mind seeing you on the servers again.

It's not forgotten! My apologizes, it's just that since WS3 has lost a lot of it's admin support it's difficult to be able to keep up with affairs from there.
Looking at the comments it looks like people are wanting to give you a second chance, including Danny.

So with that, you have been unbanned by me. If you do end up breaking the same rule again, you will receive a permanent ban again for not learning anything and breaking the second chance.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread