Accepted Unban plz (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACFreeze

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account:ACFreeze
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): https://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeDaddy123/
Date and Time of the Ban: 7/15/2020 19:44
Reason about the Ban: MFK
Admin that Banned you: Sin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I feel like i learned my lesson as well as i didnt mean to do it i misheard the warden because we were playing roulette game and everyone was on red side and if it landed on red everyone died but i misheard this was on HOPJB. Thanks for reading

You haven't given us a valid steam ID. Your souce ban link isn't needed on a team ban its not shown in that location. I mentioned this to sin I am sure she will be here shortly.

real steam id - STEAM_0:0:176091697

i can understand how it could be a misunderstanding of the rules warden had given you, but there's a big line between "i didnt understand so i do nothing" and "i didnt understand but im going to kill these reds". if this appeal is accepted i recommend keeping an appropriate teamban, like 360 or 720.

• Agree
Reactions: Random Coffee Table
The ban has expired, but I wouldn't of removed it anyways. As I see the ban(s) are valid and this appeal is mostly for the teamban which is permanent. I'm willing to lower the teamban to something smaller like 360 minutes since I'm quite late to handling this and because the situation itself seems like a mistake. Pay closer attention to what wardens orders are in the future to avoid mfking like this again.

Accepted ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread