Declined Unban for Skipping Trap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUCKSTER

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: chuckie
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:539573486
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-06-23 19:02:11
Reason about the Ban: Skipping
Admin that Banned you: Nikola
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

so the trap that i got banned on was this one
20200623140625_1.jpg

and the reason why i am appealing is because you're actually ALLOWED to skip this trap.
here is a previous thread i'd posted where on file skip2.dem shows me skipping this trap on vanilla. (yes, i have bhopped on it, but stabbin told me that if i do it on vanilla, then it is ok. and stabbin is the god of all, since he made the actual deathrun rules, so no arguements about it)
i even still have dms of him saying it directly which i can show a picture of, if it's really needed.

and to top it all off, i wanna say that this is no mistake. i had showed nikola that thread post MULTIPLE times and he still came to ban me. i dont want the excuse "he didnt listen to me after i told him not to skip it" because really the admins opinions on what you should or should not do is not relevant. being an admin means you agree to the rules, not to make ur own rules and opinions on things, and punish people because you dont think it's right. otherwise this and other panda servers would be complete chaos. plz unban :D

Edit: I also want to say AGAIN that if this does get accepted, please remove this ban and my previous ban, they both were on this same trap. thanks :D

Whole crutch of your appeal is a post you made that never got accepted, never got any reply from deathrun admins. Don't lie you've showed it to me multiple times, you only mentioned it on the server and you didn't even bother to give me a link to it, I found the thread on my own and I told you that if you haven't made it on panda dr it's not true since panda deathrun servers use base movement speed lower than pyro has and bhop on vanilla gives you ~17% more velocity as I already told you about it at least 3 times on the server and you didn't bother listening to me or Furken anyway.

Players who use bhop and manage to jump entirely over or around the trap in a way that the player on the blu team can't catch you on it is skipping.

For example, a bhopper that’s about to go through, lets say, a pit long enough for players to not be able to jump over it without bhop, and the blu player activates that trap before he even reached it. If the bhopper is fast enough so that the jump started before the trap is plenty enough for him to be able to reach the other end without having the need to land on that trap (making it impossible for the blu player to kill him) then it’s considered a skip.

being an admin means you agree to the rules, not to make ur own rules and opinions on things

3) Rules of play:
e) Listen to the admins
Always listen to the admins. In the end, they decide. If you feel like they are wrong about something, argue with them about it in a civilised way. If you cannot come to an agreement you may argue your case on the forum and see what others think. Generally obstructing administrative communication is forbidden.
I agree to the rules and I do not make my own, though if you're just player that means you can ignore the rules and don't care about what I'm saying? I slayed you twice, you didn't care, you even asked for the ban.

Imo the appeal should be declined.
@A Wild Tryhard

• Agree
Reactions: vinny and Furken
Whole crutch of your appeal is a post you made that never got accepted, never got any reply from deathrun admins. Don't lie you've showed it to me multiple times, you only mentioned it on the server and you didn't even bother to give me a link to it, I found the thread on my own and I told you that if you haven't made it on panda dr it's not true since panda deathrun servers use base movement speed lower than pyro has and bhop on vanilla gives you ~17% more velocity as I already told you about it at least 3 times on the server and you didn't bother listening to me or Furken anyway.

I agree to the rules and I do not make my own, though if you're just player that means you can ignore the rules and don't care about what I'm saying? I slayed you twice, you didn't care, you even asked for the ban.

Imo the appeal should be declined.
@A Wild Tryhard

i have provided the link for you multiple times, and im not going to argue that because i dont have any proof, neither do you. im just saying, and we know the truth.

and do you really think that because you're an admin that you're allowed to make any rule that you want? the rules specify not to use bhop to skip a trap that you cannot skip without using bhop. and yes, i did use vanilla bhop to gain a little more velocity (even though the jump is still long jumpable, i just havent recorded a demo of it yet because i didnt think that mattered)

but lets just picture this. panda deathrun never had the bhop plugin. would u really think they'd make a fucking rule stating "dont use an ingame feature called bhop to gain a small bit more velocity to skip traps"

the answers obviously no. dont pretend that when the rules were written and it specified that "a pit long enough for players to not be able to jump over it without bhop, then it is not allowed" wasnt trying to state the bhop plugin installed.
like are you actually not fucking joking around or is this a troll? you genuinely think me using vanilla bhop to pass a trap is not allowed because it says "dont use bhop to skip traps that cant be skipped without it" meaning that i have to long jump it? thats fucking ridiculous. imo i also dont think you should even have a comment or part in this, since it would be biased considering i argued with you the entire time on the server.

I agree to the rules and I do not make my own,
and do you really think that because you're an admin that you're allowed to make any rule that you want?
i have provided the link for you multiple times, and im not going to argue that because i dont have any proof, neither do you. im just saying, and we know the truth.
When you sent it

My sessions

Some full admin please lock the thread to wait for Tryhard's respone.

Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Most of the dr team have agreed to not take that demo as proof that it can be done without bhop, and we will continue to treat it as a skip until proven possible on the server. Feel free to try to do it without bhop yourself.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread