Declined Unban - Capp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

memes

Banned
Since I seem to get ignored when I appeal through the way Kevin wanted me too, I'll post my appeal here instead. I'm appealing my ingame ban and forum ban.

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:115318002&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Capp

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:115318002
https://www.panda-community.com/members/capp.2784/

Date and Time of the Ban:
24.02.17, the forum-ban was about a week earlier.

Reason about the Ban:
inappropriate behaviour against admins, insulting

Admin that Banned you:
Kevin

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
First off, about the forum ban. So what happened? Well, after I have been demoted, I came together with Farsight/Drexils, Stubb and Picky and we all played together. Of course we we're all pissed because of my demotion, and about a week later Picky and Farsight posted hatefull pictures into the shoutbox. Me and Stubb we're also logged in to watch what was going on, and then we all got blocked, althought only Picky and Farsight did something. Now to the ingame ban. Another week later we we're all playing on Duel, and they we're calling a guy "Gagged and Muted" because, well, he is/was gagged and muted. That guy disliked that and reported them. I was not reported, nor did I join them in what they we're doing. I was only together with them in Discord and was only playing on the server.

Now to the reason why I should be unbanned. I did not insult anyone. I did not post any hatefull picture or comments. I did apologize to the admin that got offended incase I did, and I dislike being banned just because I was playing together with someone who was breaking rules.

If I did insult anyone or offended anyone somehow while all of this happened, I want to apologize. I'm sorry if I did insult anyone, and even if I did, I should have gotten an appropriate ban lenght, and not directly a permanent one. I know it's up to Kevin to unban me, but I don't wan't to be ignored by him.

• Friendly
Reactions: TBotV63
nope, declined.
thats not how it works - blowing stuff up and then coming back after 3 months and think everything is alright.

but atleast you removed the shit from your steam profile lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread