Accepted Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperBeastPL

my ban --> https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=HyperBeast&Submit=Search
Name of your banned account: HyperBeast The Trader When i got banned, and HyperBeast PL now.
Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:539863144
Date and Time of Ban: 2021-03-06 16:00:36
Reason of Ban: "Duplicate Account"
Admin that banned me: CONSOLE
Why should i get unbanned: I lost my old account so after some time, I created new account. I started playing on community servers and i couldn't join server. I probably get banned because i created new account, so please unban me. :)

Why should i get unbanned: I lost my old account so after some time, I created new account. I started playing on community servers and i couldn't join server. I probably get banned because i created new account, so please unban me. :)

Can you post the link to your old account please?

Hello, thank you for following up in accepting my friend request to discuss in regards to this ban. After our discussion and doing some digging about all the account provided by the users I have determined there's reasonable doubt of the affiliation with the associated account that originally got banned. If you have any further problems in regards to this feel free to message me. ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread