Accepted unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Tavish's Pan

url: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:216947586&Submit=Search
date of ban: 6th of august 2021 18:44
my id: STEAM_0:1:216947586
name: Prince Tavish's Pan
reason: accidental freekill in jailbreak
admin: semicolon backslash
why i think i should be unbanned:

I was warden, i told the red team to go into deathrun all complied but one of them so i shut the door and shot him with my grenade launcher. However, as i recall 4 people were hugging the door which resulted in them dying as the explosion went through the door. i had told the red team to start on arrival had i had left a good 15 seconds for them to do so but i did not mean to kill them, just this one heavy who wouldn't enter and was waiting outside the door. The ban is for a week so i'd be fine with waiting it out, but i do not believe it was a fair ban as i only intended to kill the heavy and the others were in technicality kos (although i probably wouldn't have killed them unless the hugged the door for a little longer)

I dont know how long semicolon backslash had been on the server but if he had just joined it is understandable as he didn't hear me list the rules at the start. I really enjoy jailbreak and never intentionally freekill.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Prince Tavish's Pan.

Reactions: Zee
I was looking away when it happened and I just saw half the red team go down with most of the gibs inside deathrun so I went with the standard admin reaction, assuming you weren't lying here I totally get it, I'll remove the server ban and reduce the teamban to a 360 minute one.

Apologies.

Accepted

Reactions: Zee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread