Declined Unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leenus

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:26957924&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: small
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:26957924
Date and Time of the Ban: 2013-11-23 14:14:10
Reason about the Ban: Player is a reported scammer
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Hello! I haven't been to a trading server since the ban. I also looked at my profile on the SteamRep website, it says that I have "Fake Rep" and I didn't know that was against the rules ( I was young ) and I didn't read the rules plus alot of people asked for Rep when I used to trade. I have matured since the ban and I dont play the game for trading anymore. I've even had a break from TF2 and I recently started playing it again. It just sucks that I can't join your server because of my foolish mistake that I did along time ago and Im truly sorry for what I've done.

I also have an Alt account that I use for CS:GO:
STEAM_0:1:110873057
___________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

• Optimistic
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Don’t know if the full handling this will decline/invalid due to the caution tag still remaining and will suggest to appeal the caution tag (as you had already appealed on steamrep in the past) or not. I’d also suggest for the time being to not join on your alt account since look like ban evasions to some.

Useful Link:
Appealed on Steamrep ~2013, Accepted In 2015 to downgrade tag
Steamrep Accept Appeal Scammer Tag->Caution Tag

• Informative
Reactions: Gold
Hi!

Thanks you for responding and I have made an appeal on SteamRep website.

Just waiting for a response right now! :)

Well I just got a respone from SteamRep and that can't downgrade or remove it from my account because I failed to follow instructions back in 2013.

So I guess im screwed.. anyways thanks for taking your time to responding and helping me with my problem! :)

About this. I'm not sure if even with your caution tag if you can join the servers without console banning you. You're certainly a special case.
Looking back at old content about this, about 4 years ago, this same thing happened. We rejected caution tags until they cleared it. I'd be up for discussing it but I'd have to make sure caution tags can play on the server. If anybody knows someone who's playing on panda with a caution tag let me know. I won't ban them xD But if they can play without console smacking them then appeals like this can be considered to be accepted (maybe I'd still need to discuss it with Kevin). It looks like they gave up though. So I'm just going to declined this. Good luck though Leenus, shame that you can't change it due to something back in 2013.

Declined

Reactions: Aces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread