Declined Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Guardban so it is not on sourcebans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: grim_the_meloon
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199040004735/
Date and Time of the Ban:Date=25/10/20 Time=unknown
Reason about the Ban:Dr denying and baiting
Admin that Banned you: Spooky Coffee Table
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: The 'Dr denying' was on the Undertale map and I was unable to fit into the Russian Roulette teleport and the 'Baiting' was me whacking a freeday because I knew it wouldn't do anything to them

So if you would not mind, it would be very nice to make the Guardban in question nullified. Thank you

• Dislike
Reactions: PNN
Hello, for future reference you can find your steam ID on hlstats or placing your url into a steam id finder like this: https://steamid.xyz/. Your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:539869503.

As far as your teamban goes, the whacking a freeday was the final straw (that is considered baiting) as I had been watching bait repeatedly on the server the prior map and during the day. I have also learned that you had been teambanned earlier that day for freekilling, meaning that you got two teambans within 12 hours and 3 in a day and a half. Due to this I think that the team ban should stay so that you can play on red and get a better understanding of our rules here on panda so that when you get unbanned you can return to blue with a better understanding and avoid any future teambans.

Declined for reasons stated above. Please take this time to become familiar with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread