Declined Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of Banned account: <3-Vivien plays-<3
Steam ID: 6545645656
Date and Time: /
Admin who gagged me: @Madact
Reason of Ban: Slurs and Bad behaviour
Reason to be ungagged: Ok so i heard my Mic for the first time and for gods sake i finaly know why so many players complain about it(its horrible and has a ton of static)

Either Ungag me or just Change my Gag ban to a Mute ban

Thank you~

Last edited:
Reactions: TRGGB2
oh shit sorry i thougt the URL is meant...

Alright I am gonna post this, and honestly since I reported you like 5 times and I’ve become an admin on JB again, I feel I can post.

For me it’s way too early to see an accepted appeal by you. You have, I belive, the new record in reciving a perm comm-block in the fastest possible time. Each time I reported you, you knew it and you knew what you did wrong. However, you did not care to stop. Recently I have also catched you in being toxic or toss insults at people on your horrible mic.

The appeal itself seems weird to me aswell. The «reason to be unbanned» section of an appeal is not answered at all. You are claiming you finally know your bad mic, but I dont see any regrets of the racism, spam and insults you have been muted/gagged for.

That’s more information for you, Madact.

I wasnt it even on for some weeks but alright i guess

• Dislike
Reactions: vinny
I'm still not convinced that you will behave. Your appeal , as PNN said, doesn't mention about your other rule breaking. You're not sorry for your actions. You again didn't give the correct STEAMID and relied again on someone else to supply it. It's like you don't even read my replies so I'm not going to have faith you've changed.

There's also that you going around advertising our community on other servers like it was going to lift your punishment. I hope you've learnt that you cannot speed this up by doing 'good deeds'.

Let's move this to the new year. I want to hear no trouble from you from now until new year. Once new year is here, you can appeal for all of your punishments. If you've behaved (this includes the shoutbox), I'll lift them. If you just go on a break then just come back to get it lifted, it won't be accepted.

I hope you've read what I've said and take it seriously. It'll only get worse if you continue.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread