Unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PootisBird

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:525104964&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Mr. Pootis Bird
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:525104964
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-06-29 16:18:29
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE

Why should you receive a unban

I was expired but, I got banned again for some reason because even I don't understand why it happened of my joining failed.

Because you keep using alt accounts to avoid your punishment, so the console puts you on an endless cycle of bans in order to stop you from alting. If you stop using your alts, your ban will expire.

I'll scrap the previous appeal and we'll sort it out from here.

Reactions: PootisBird
So according to sourcebans you currently have 1 main account and two alts trying to access the servers.

We have a rule about alt account, you cannot use an alt account in order to avoid your punishment. It's ban evading.
I also see you being racist one of the alts. Racism isn't allowed on our servers.

I'm going to say that you need to learn that you cannot evade and you cannot start breaking rules on your alts too. I'll let the console run it's course on these bans because of your rule breaking on the alts too. I've decreased the time on your main to almost match the time on the alts. The alts have 1 week 1 day but I can only set the main to 1 week. If you end up joining on your main before the bans on your alt expire, your main will be banned and we'll have to clean up the mess. Don't do it.

Wait until the above have expired before joining.

So this is kind of accepted. I did reduce the time for you but the time is being kept because of your continued rule breaking. You don't seem to contest your ban so this is the best we can do in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread