Declined Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danube501

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:0:91478479&advType=steamid&Submit
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91478479
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-03-26 19:16:28
Reason about the Ban: exploiting
Admin that Banned you: HorizonCookie
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i found the exploit got away with it many times but i am pretty sure haven't been annoying or trolling basically i wanna get back i love all of panda-community servers and all types of gamemodes, that's why i want to be unbanned and thank you!

• Dumb
  • Funny
Reactions: vinny and Gold
Alright well, I was going to ban you originally but you left before I could. Horizon saw that you were on class warfare and I asked him if he could ban you. The exploit that you did was really really REALLY broken. You kept trying to kill the blues and kill your fellow teammates. (It was hg). So yeah you were pretty annoying. Next time when you find an exploit you report it to an admin. not just abuse it to your heart's content. Anyways since I dont have the power to decline this I would like to ask @HorizonCookie to decline this.

Alright well, I was going to ban you originally but you left before I could. Horizon saw that you were on class warfare and I asked him if he could ban you. The exploit that you did was really really REALLY broken. You kept trying to kill the blues and kill your fellow teammates. (It was hg). So yeah you were pretty annoying. Next time when you find an exploit you report it to an admin. not just abuse it to your heart's content. Anyways since I dont have the power to decline this I would like to ask @HorizonCookie to decline this.
Declined.

• In Love
Reactions: vinny and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread