Accepted unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Acc name:Kirjutaise / Profile name:Viktor Vassiljev
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25356630
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-09-13 20:25:41
Reason about the Ban: Cheating
Admin that Banned you: Zeprus
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because i wasnt cheating. I have been playing on these servers for 2-3 years and out of nowhere i just get banned for cheating. While i was playing i dont think anyone even called me a cheater or called an admin.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Matth
I didn't record a very lengthy demo so apologies in advance. This is the shot I mainly based it on, in the demo there are flicks by you and all of them play out normaly. This flick however stops on point after jiggling around it for a bit making me think it's not legitimate.

I didn't record a very lengthy demo so apologies in advance. This is the shot I mainly based it on, in the demo there are flicks by you and all of them play out normaly. This flick however stops on point after jiggling around it for a bit making me think it's not legitimate.
first of all, i know that im not hacking, if i were hacking i wouldnt be here trying to get unbanned. Second of all, i dont see anything weird in that clip, anyone else want to chime in?

And how about you post all the times i headshotted someone normally, or how about all those times i just missed. If you posted the full footage of my gameplay it would be obvious im not hacking.

• Funny
  • Dumb
Reactions: Gold and TRGGB2
First of all, i know that im not hacking, if i were hacking i wouldnt be here trying to get unbanned.
Well yea, someone tried to get unbanned earlier today for cheating, but the person admitted to cheat later on. Not the first time we see this excuse.

Posting the whole gameplay would be great, but admins can’t record 24/7. This would take enormous amount of space. The recording which Zeprus posted is indeed weird.

And yes, I am not a admin anymore, but this footage, as Zeprus states, is indeed weird.

I have been playing on these servers for 2-3 years, you think i just started cheating now? Second of all why would i risk getting vac banned with this account, if i were to hack i would create new account. And Zeprus himself said that all my other shots were normal, not to mention how could i be hacking if i miss at least half of my shots? 1 shot kind of looking weird is not conclusive evidence imo.

It was more than one shot that looked weird compared to your normal shots. I will DM you the demo and maybe you can see what I'm talking about. Either way, I unbanned you, apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread