Invalid Unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was banned back in 2016 for stealing. and i got a long story for it. i was playing with 4 of my friends 5 including me and we were in a discord call. so i thought hey my friends is the only one on the server right? so i can steal cus y'know friends. so i started stealing we had fun. an admin joined and saw me stealing and also saw me typing the sentence *im the master of stealers* which was said as a joke from me as me and my friends had alot of fun so we just fucked around. i was kinda young so. so he bans me for stealing for 2 weeks. i added the admin and tried talking to him saying they were all friends in the server and that we were in a call. the admin didn't care about it and just said a ban is a ban. i would like to be unban (idk if that sounds bad but i dont mean it a bad way) as i learned my lesson and i dont steal anymore at all. the admin was Madact and i think he banned me for 2 weeks and then banned me permantly for harrasment. i dont remember all i did what kind of harrasment. but will say im sorry for that as i do got ADHD and i wasn't on medication back then. so sorry for that <3 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77336881

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread